Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRascal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I’m curious to the size of a crate of crinklz? Thinking about ordering 4 packs just don’t want a huge box arriving and not been able to get it in the door 😂 need to spice up my 24/7 wearing.

Last edited:
4 packs as in a case of 60? You won't have ANY issue fitting that through your door. I always buy a couple cases per order and though they are substantial, they're NOWHERE NEAR too large to get through even a small doorway.

Reactions: LittleRascal
loadedpamperman said:
4 packs as in a case of 60? You won't have ANY issue fitting that through your door. I always buy a couple cases per order and though they are substantial, they're NOWHERE NEAR too large to get through even a small doorway.
Fantastic thank you!

Reactions: CptKirk
LittleMonsterUK said:
I’m curious to the size of a crate of crinklz? Thinking about ordering 4 packs just don’t want a huge box arriving and not been able to get it in the door 😂 need to spice up my 24/7 wearing.

Yup, I second loadedpampersman. The Crinklz case boxes are decently substantial but not enormous. Crinklz packs them densely at the factory. You can get a case inside in one go, no problem. Order away and enjoy!

Reactions: CptKirk and LittleRascal
LittleMonsterUK said:
a case from Crinklz is 3 bags. And way should you have a problem whit getting that inside the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back