crinklz astronaut vs tykables overnights review

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have worn both crinklz astronaut and the tykables overnight and have to say both good diapers overall with the amount held with each wetting be like the same not flooded. both have a nice playful baby print to give you a little feeling with ether if your AB or DL. Same with waistband being front and back to having the tallest leak guard for additional protection.

I found plastic to feel the same it smooth and does not cause an issue with skin over time from wear long period. The biggest difference is the tape system with crinklz have double medical style tap design and tykables having more of a baby modern design hook and loop. Out of both tap design, I like hook and loop because readjust better paired to crinkle medical style double design.

their both is a good diaper for a day and overnight, but tykables, their tape has been a win for me just the way it able to readjust better.

I have just received my first half case of Tykables and I have to say they are a comfortable diaper, and they do fit a bit smaller then the crinklz so they feel a bit more snug. I normally wear the plain white version of the crinklz to manage my incontinence but was forced to try the printed version due to product availability. I have to admit I really dont mind the patterens as its the diaper performance that matters, it would be nice if Tykables would create a plain white version for us medical need customers.

Crinklz would be awesome if they had a different taping system, either something like tykables or mega max with supper tapes and a landing strip.
I was changed into a crinklz yesterday around lunch time and it held till bed time, then I was changed into a tykables overnight for bedtime.

wore my first sample of Tykables last night, My dime: I like the appearance, size & fit: ok but the size large was smaller, Tapes, the top left tape tore off trying to fasten it. required duck tape to put it on, other tapes fastened ok, absorbency was very good wore it until almost 2:00 the next day and did not have a leak. over all a good diaper but I think I prefer the Crinklz, or ABU little Pawz.

Back