Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Do you believe that there is a connection now linking COVID-19 and bedwetting, the usage of diapers more in the US?

For me, I was diagnosed with COVID 19 back in June of 2020 (I was 29 then), and had developed bedwetting more frequently and now am having to wear diapers every night.

Last edited:
Reactions: sledder23, Edgewater and Seasblewin
Well, I've had COVID-19 twice - despite being heavily vaccinated - and I've yet to wet the bed. I'm no doctor, but I imagine the two aren't linked by anything more than happenstance.

Reactions: sledder23, Edgewater and Lilrae
If anything it could be due to extra stress and anxiety from quarantine and not so much from the virus itself....I've had COVID 3 times the first one was the OG 2020 strain and I definitely went through way more diapers than usual but that was because I didn't leave my room or bed for the whole month when I was sick. I would try and play video games or get up to do stuff but the headache and cough was so bad I always went back to watching Netflix in bed. But didn't develop any sort of incontinence from it.

Reactions: Edgewater and MaximusWolfheart
Covid has many lasting effects that can vary person to person I've personally heard mentioned by my Dr's that upper GI issues, migraines and kidney function can all be easily affected by COVID-19 he said he has personally seen all sorts of side effects. Best thing is to talk to your Dr... Best of luck

Reactions: Edgewater, sledder23 and MaximusWolfheart
While Covid was aweful and wouldn't wish it on anyone, when I had it my amount of incontinence was the lowest I've had in a decade
after i recovered incontinence levels came back to my normal amount.
Not sure what caused that

Reactions: Edgewater and sledder23
Covid has been shown to cause nerve damage that could lead to bladder/bowel problems, but it’s more likely that an underlying disease is the culprit. In my case, Covid was blamed for the onset of diabetes until I later discovered that wasn’t the case when I tested positive for diabetes.

If you suspect anything has changed after Covid, go see a doctor and get it checked out.

Reactions: Edgewater and MaximusWolfheart
I had a bed wetting episode during a bout with Covid last fall, and have been occasionally wetting ever since. Probably doesn't help that my life has been filled with trauma the last few years... My body is dealing with a lot of stress right now.

Reactions: sledder23, Edgewater and MaximusWolfheart
It is very important to remember that the term: COVID is shorthand for SARS COVID, Most folks will say: So What! The importance comes in the serious nature of SARS, a separate virus that was manually linked to a COVID virus, made this one dangerous mix.

Our Free World scientists have been finding vaccinations for COVID strains for a long time as there had been 18 variances prior to this one. You may recall our scientists stating; No Problem, we will have a vaccine in a matter of a few weeks. And, then they got their hands on the combo virus and things changed and fear was heard in place of "no problem"! But, why the fear? Prior to this pandemic human kind had never created a success vaccination for a SARS Virus, Never!

Personally, I believe what we are seeing is the effects of the SARS segment of this combo virus! SARS is known for hitting the nervous system of the host body (think Mad Cow Decease)! The vast majority of the lasting effects of single and multiple infections and/or Long COVID seems to be linked to the nervous system.

So, at long last, back to the subject here: COVID-19 and bedwetting!

I strongly believe that they is a link to SARS COVID and if you were /are infected, Urinary problems could /are part of the side-effects. Yes, one needs to look deeply into the common sources of bedwetting /increased trips to the bathroom and eliminate them first. But before accepting a "We do not know why" and being sent on your way, consider the above.

Back