Could I Be a Victim of Diaper AI?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I need some help guys. As I'm sure you've heard AI is a rising trend! And now apparently there's a thing called Diaper AI generating pictures of cute girls in Diapers. The thing is though, it's doesn't look like art it looks like photos of real people to me! This makes me wonder: could I or any of us become victims to this?! I mean if it samples from existing photos to make these, then could it sample any of the Diaper pics we've posted here and on other social media?! Especially ones where we show our faces! This is really scary to think about tbh. What do you make of this ADISC community? Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

20230321_182514.jpg

Wouldn't that be illegal in most countries?

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
ade said:
Wouldn't that be illegal in most countries?
If it's not it should be!

It's a big debate, touching on many contemporary (and some age-old) 'issues', concepts and precepts in our modern world where thought and emotion-crime are governing realities (with 'psuedo' preceding words like 'sexual' and 'childlike' in relation to images).
Scary to think about how these things may be used and abused, and by whom.

You can get a bit arty, yourself, with your photo posts and thereby reasonably avoid your likeness being used wrongfully. I use a stamp or filters with mine, never high-res originals.
And a nice, quirky payoff is (for me, at least) getting fun and interesting G00gle Len5 (just a touch of bot-thwarting, there) results, like:
h##ps://zarksgallery.com/product-category/artists/craig-davison/page/2/
(Game Of Daz came up for one of mine; I'll post, later-ish)

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back