COPD ???

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ok for those that have COPD. When you have bad flair ups does your incontinence get worse. I have made it to the bathroom 1time since Thursday. And of course everytime I cough I pee lol. I go thru about 8 pull ups a day since then. Just wondering if it happens to anyone else but me

Reactions: Diprs2
Hi,
I don't have COPD. Sorry for you, must be tough.
But when I'm seek and cough, my leaks are worst . Either small upsetting leaks or major flood when I have an urge and rush to the bathroom.

I have COPD stage 1. When I go into a coughing spell, I frequently start peeing my diaper and sometimes if the coughing spell is bad enough, it will also cause me to poop my diaper. I did pee my diaper just as I passed out when I did the pulmonary function test. Luckily, I didn’t poop myself during the test. That would have been very embarrassing.

I did a quick Google, is it a lung thing ? Or does the acronym mean something else ?

mechanicX said:
I did a quick Google, is it a lung thing ? Or does the acronym mean something else ?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It restricts your ability to breathe. It makes you feel like you are suffocating.

Back