Convenience

Msherri1981

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore a diaper not for fun but convenience today. During this winter storm and having to go out side many times I but a diaper on at 8am and still have one on at 1 am. It sure is convenient when you need to pee and you are all bundled up. Before people ask I wear northshore megamax and I'm on the second diaper for the day

Reactions: wearforsafety, Jbdl, Napincolove and 2 others
Nice. :) I'm happy for you

This cold weather always necessitates a Nappy if you are out and about fully wrapped up in winter clothing.

Reactions: theancientmariner, chamberpot, NECottageNerd and 1 other person
Msherri1981 said:
I wore a diaper not for fun but convenience today. During this winter storm and having to go out side many times I but a diaper on at 8am and still have one on at 1 am. It sure is convenient when you need to pee and you are all bundled up. Before people ask I wear northshore megamax and I'm on the second diaper for the day
Anytime I have to be outside in the snow. I am padded. Solid choice on the megamax.

Reactions: chamberpot
Mega-Max is made for ice fishing ...lol hard to get a 2 inch squirter out of 6 inches of clothing

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedG
Ohman, ya! The lack of stigma around diapers when you're into them fot the jollies means its just a tool in the box. Going to the movies is the best non abdl utility ive come across.

Jbdl said:
Ohman, ya! The lack of stigma around diapers when you're into them fot the jollies means its just a tool in the box. Going to the movies is the best non abdl utility ive come across.
Agree with you on the movies. It's great not to have to pause or leave for a bathroom break. Plus it's dark and everyone is focused on something else so you can wear bigger, more absorbent diapers without fear of being noticed.

Yeah it’s useful I drank a lot before a walk yesterday and knew I’d need to pee whole put so put a pull-up on. Was v full by the time I got home

tyguydl said:
Agree with you on the movies. It's great not to have to pause or leave for a bathroom break. Plus it's dark and everyone is focused on something else so you can wear bigger, more absorbent diapers without fear of being noticed.
That's my plan to go through with really soon. Since I have a car now, I can finally drive to the theater, not be forced to ride my bike. Gonna get myself a large drink and enjoy my padded underwear.

Reactions: Jbdl and tyguydl
Although I’m primarily wear for pleasure, I do like the convenience of nappies. As a tradesman there’s not always a toilet accessible and often wish I had a nappy on. Also when I’m stuck in traffic they will have there uses especially in this cold weather I need to wee all the time

Back