Conundrum

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Your in the showers at the swimming baths when your trousers and underwear are stolen , you can take one item from lost property in lost property are....
1) pairs of kids underwear ( just big enough )
2) a pair of granny knickers
3) a thong
4) a pair of lace see through sexy panties
5) a box with 2 ABDL nappies 1 boys 1 girls
6) a pair of ordinary boxers
7) a short skort
8) some tight PVC Daisy Duke's
9) a paire of tights
10) a mankini
Which one do you choose to wear in public to get home ?

For me, the easiest out would be the male boxer shorts. If you eliminate that one, you have a real conundrum. It would be an awesome opportunity and excuse to wear a diaper out in public...haha.

Reactions: michaelmc
dogboy said:
For me, the easiest out would be the male boxer shorts. If you eliminate that one, you have a real conundrum. It would be an awesome opportunity and excuse to wear a diaper out in public...haha.
I included the boxers to allow an easy cop out :ROFLMAO: i would go for the girlie ABDL nappy and tell anyone it was for a big bet! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude and dogboy
I'm taking the diaper. I'm not wearing anyone else's undeez. Have no idea where they've been or what they might have. :sick:

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, wearing and michaelmc
Tiger stripe panties :ROFLMAO:

6 - I don't bring my diaper self to public.

Reactions: theancientmariner
CrazySmoker said:
6 - I don't bring my diaper self to public.
Cool! but i say live dangerously if it's only theoretical 😁 number 5 every time 🚼💧💦💦💧❤️

I think, in this situation, I'd probably wimp out and go boxers, BUT, might try to talk them into a 5/7 combo.... failing that, then just 5....

• Love
#7 for me. I quite like wearing a skort anyway.

• Love
Gotcha! Cloth diaper.

As the royals say, "Always bring a wear and a spare!"

No, wait. What is it? 🤣

• Haha
I think I would just wear my towel home.

• Haha
Reactions: JazzBaby, ILuvDiapers, diaperdude and 2 others
What a fun topic! I'd choose the boxers, but it's more fun if that wasn't in the list. Then I think I'd go for the boy's nappy. I could choose the kids underwear, but I'd be afraid of what it might imply (I dunno... something not good...). Whichever I chose, I'd be looking for a back door to the building and hoping my car isn't too far away!

• Haha
Two is one and one is none.

The short skirt or the tights would be the logical answers... but I think I'm gonna go ahead and put on the girl's diaper and waddle on home.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and michaelmc
What are undies? I'm to little for those things. I happily put on the ABDL boys nappy and walk out.
If question I asks for help telling them my baby bag with my clothes, paci and bottles has been stolen and start to cry. I'm sure anyone would help a baby in distress.
Screenshot_20231007-070206.png

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, dogboy and michaelmc
LittleAndAlone said:
Two is one and one is none.
Exactly. You military, or a child thereof?

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Exactly. You military, or a child thereof?
Nope, probably should have been though. Same mindset, willpower, and composure. 🤣

I've been in engineering fields with military gear so very familiar with those processes, procedures, redundancy, etc. Even simple stuff like wire crimping and connector standards, to FOD and ESD and clean room practices.

I try to keep spare parts for my rifles and stuff too but they always sprout more weapons when I'm not looking, leaving me with no spare parts once again. 🫣

But yes, I generally buy at least two of everything once I vet something out as passing requirements. My bags always get screened at TSA because I carry extra USB cables, 2nd charger, 2 battery packs, 2 flashlights, etc and it makes my bags look...interesting on x ray to say the least. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and Rusher
LittleAndAlone said:
Nope, probably should have been though. Same mindset, willpower, and composure. 🤣

I've been in engineering fields with military gear so very familiar with those processes, procedures, redundancy, etc. Even simple stuff like wire crimping and connector standards, to FOD and ESD and clean room practices.

I try to keep spare parts for my rifles and stuff too but they always sprout more weapons when I'm not looking, leaving me with no spare parts once again. 🫣
Cool.

I would take one of the diapers because they werent used . In a lost and found at the pool chances are all that underwear was worn already because people were changing into swimwear. I guess in some cases the left behind underwear couldve been spare pairs but I just dont know. Id have a hard time putting on possibly used underwear.

That's just too easy, the short skirt. Really, it would look so good on me

• Love
Back