Considering wearing

omuryu

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Had a diaper related dream again. This one involved a guy who happened to wear a diaper and I asked "Hey, you got spares?" or something along those lines. The details don't matter. What does is that I am considering to try wearing, but I'm so nervous. I dunno where to start, I live with others, and I'm scared than when I do wear, I won't like it and doubt my kink again. I'm open to suggestions to keep in mind if I wanna bite the bullet, so to speak.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hahaurfnuuy
Go to your local grocery store or Walmart and buy a pack of something that will fit you. (if you leave size info we can make more suggestions)
Do you want tape on or pullup?

Put in a backpack to sneak into your room
Hide well
wear a long shirt or sweater to hide your waist line if you plan to wear out of your room

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hahaurfnuuy
one of those things thats kinda like...you don't know till you try for yourself?....i have dreams that definitely influence if i want or need to wear...but being i have already worn. consistenly on and off...and still find it hard to "accept".....*shrugs* i just try to remind myself its ok for today...and take each day new....

nobody notices as much as you think they do
don't get crinkly ones lol
as @SparkyDog said, long shirt or sweater, i also add sweat pants, scrub pants, or basketball shorts...anything loose fitting around the waist/legs....
if you have bad knees as i do, and bend flat backed normally to avoid bending ur knees, avoid that lol......easier to see that way....squat to bend over instead (hard for me to remember a lot....doesn't feel good and takes twice as long to get up but....)

you wont know if you like it or not until you just try it it seems, as you ponder about it *shrugs*....not hurting you or anyone else, go for it. is ok to be nervous....but a lot of that is in your head.
they truly wont notice as much as you think they will.

edit to add: along with the backpack, plastic bags in the room will help too- nobody gives two shits about trash going to and from in someones room lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
SparkyDog said:
Go to your local grocery store or Walmart and buy a pack of something that will fit you. (if you leave size info we can make more suggestions)
Do you want tape on or pullup?

Put in a backpack to sneak into your room
Hide well
wear a long shirt or sweater to hide your waist line if you plan to wear out of your room
if I'm being honest, I don't really remember my waist size. I got some measuring tape and got like...46 in.

omuryu said:
if I'm being honest, I don't really remember my waist size. I got some measuring tape and got like...46 in.
You will likely want L XL

Reactions: Jorelaxed
For me I tried some adult diapers from a local store the first time after years of not fitting in baby diapers. I did enjoy them, but for me I really liked baby style diapers. After a few years of and on of different adult diaper brands and how local stores stopped carrying styles I was ok with, I nearly quit wearing.
Then I stumbled onto the ABDL diapers. Wow! I was hooked again.
For me it's an occasional thing. Not every night, not even every week. For years I never even used them. I just wore them for the feel and look.
What sort of people are you with?

Back