Confidry / NS Supreme / BetterDry / Tykables Little Builder comparison

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
HI I am looking to wear more at night/during the day. I am not looking to do anything crazy, but I want something more affordable since I've been buying Tykables exclusively for a long while now, and I'm wondering if I can get a better price.
I'm looking for a comparison between the four in the title.

I've tried all of them at one point or another, but it's been so long I don't know what's good anymore.

My go to and current preference is the Tykables little builder. They hold enough. They're easily refastenable and the plastic is durable. Plus they're super discreet in my experience.

I recently got a sample of NS Supremes, and they're good and affordable, but they sag a lot and the plastic feels really thing. Like paper thin compared to Tykables. I'm wondering if anyone has better suggestions? Cause I'm still hoping for something discreet.

kashi said:
HI I am looking to wear more at night/during the day. I am not looking to do anything crazy, but I want something more affordable since I've been buying Tykables exclusively for a long while now, and I'm wondering if I can get a better price.
I'm looking for a comparison between the four in the title.

I've tried all of them at one point or another, but it's been so long I don't know what's good anymore.

My go to and current preference is the Tykables little builder. They hold enough. They're easily refastenable and the plastic is durable. Plus they're super discreet in my experience.

I recently got a sample of NS Supremes, and they're good and affordable, but they sag a lot and the plastic feels really thing. Like paper thin compared to Tykables. I'm wondering if anyone has better suggestions? Cause I'm still hoping for something discreet.
Little builders are cute ones.

Someone had a good comparison of the different diaper capacities but I can’t find it with the search engine

Back