Confess How You Knew You Were AB/DL

LittleStinkyPrincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
For me it actually happened when I was about 11 or 12 years old. The previous night before falling asleep I had seen a commercial for adult diapers, not depends, but they looked like actual diapers: white, tapes..etc. I thought nothing more about it at that time.

However, that night I dreamed I was having to wear diapers- the diapers from the commercial. I was woken up suddenly to a weird feeling in my sleep pants early the next morning. I had experience a wet dream...my first ever wet dream...DIAPERED. I literally had my first "sexual" dream and it involved me having to wear diapers.

I think it's pretty safe to say that I have been a DL from the start, even before I really knew it.

Knowing that the first sexual dream any young teen boy has is usually something they will remember for life and mine involves a diaper, nothing physical with another person, I was just wearing a diaper made me feel extra little. At first I was scared honestly, but as I get older I look back on that moment fondly as my first diaper experience or the first hint that I had some connection to diapers.

Now I know I am a true DL with some AB and Sissy tendencies so it all eventually made since.

For me it was like when I hit puberty I aged into a little sissy diaper baby on the inside and everyone else grew up.

What everyones elses diaper confession?

Stay Diapered Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and piper23
I’ve told this story many times here (sorry to bore) but my first memory was arguing with my Mum around 3 years old that I’d rather wear a nappy than use the toilet as it was much easier.
Obviously I didn’t know I was a DL then but I do now realise that it’s always been with me.

Full early years story is here #44

Last edited:
LittleStinkyPrincess said:
Knowing that the first sexual dream any young teen boy has is usually something they will remember for life and mine involves a diaper, nothing physical with another person, I was just wearing a diaper made me feel extra little
I think you mean something different to me when you say 'little'. I don't get how you can feel little and sexual at the same time. These seem such incompatible states.

Well to start off I am not AB/DL well I am definitely not AB and I am hardly DL I am diaper dependent due to incontinence I did have bedwetting and encopresis as a child and my mother would threaten me with diapers which is what might have triggered an interest then when I was about 7 or eight years old I started having dreams of wearing Kimbie's diapers which got me even more interested in diapers and I started getting jealous of seeing kids diapers being changed I wanted to wear diapers to keep from waking up wet cold and sticky every morning my Mother kept threatening me with what she would call belt diapers the only time she bought me diapers she found a pack of Ambeze which were pretty much useless so she gave up on those I eventually stopped wetting the bed and I still have occasional encopresis issues and I always did like seeing kids in diapers and being changed I have no interest in bibs bottles or pacifiers I have found onesies helpful in supporting and concealing diapers as I am incontinent and diapered 24/7

Last edited:
I have put it on here before but I have always like diapers from a very young age. I never thought of my self as a AB/DL, just a weird-o that liked diapers to much. 😅 But than when I got into high school I just quit with the diaper thing and moved on with my life. Fast forward to about 38 years old and I just started thinking about my diapered past again. Now here I am in bed with a ABU kiddos on and the wife at the foot of the bed doing her nails. We are listening to some music and I'm on this site with my phone. I'm not rubbing it in, but it's pure bliss. 🤣

Good night everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Lumos, piper23 and 1 other person
While I was in my early teens before I left home, I had kinda made up a make shift diaper from toilet paper and a plastic bag and well that’s when I figured someday I am alone I will buy real diapers.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Same thing happened to me! I was around 10 years old and had a dream that I was in diapers, and it felt amazing! I've been a DL ever since. I always thought I was the only one with this super weird liking of diapers... Until I found communities like this one. What a weight off my shoulders when I realized there are others, LOTS of others like me! :D

As with a lot of people i mostly think that it came from the fact that i wet the bed until i was 13-14. If I'm being truthful it's always been there. I remember when i was 3-4, there was a time i wore the pull-ups i usually had for night time during the day on a trip out. I really liked it all the way up until my mom realized, but she just thought that i had forgotten to change when i woke up. If she had known that it was on purpose.

I was a bed wetter till my early teens and had to wear diapers at night. I always enjoyed it, even wetting my diaper. I new I was a diaper lover when I found my friends mother's diapers when I was visiting. I was just fascinated by the thought of wearing them and eventually stole a couple pairs. I couldn't wait to put one on and when I did it was extremely exciting. As soon as I decided to try peeing in them I was hooked for life. I wear 24/7 now because I'm medically incontinent but still just absolutely love being in diapers

As to whether or not the experience was arousing I guess that depends if your little self is a part of your adult mind and has access to adult themes as a whole.

But a lot of adult babies and littles prefer to separate the concept.

It's also possible that the mind is asexual or simple has a physical attraction to diapers. Ie it feels good but not like that.

But to answer the question i think I always wanted to be small never wanted to grow up, but it was subtle. I didn't go full baby until my late teens and not until a depressive episode. I was obviously very unhappy during and for what ever reason my mind started to entertain thoughts of pacifiers, sippy cups and warm blankets.

It's been a little over a decade now and I'm still going down that dang rabbit hole

Reactions: Prillprillprill
stareegirl said:
As to whether or not the experience was arousing I guess that depends if your little self is a part of your adult mind and has access to adult themes as a whole.

But a lot of adult babies and littles prefer to separate the concept.

It's also possible that the mind is asexual or simple has a physical attraction to diapers. Ie it feels good but not like that.

But to answer the question i think I always wanted to be small never wanted to grow up, but it was subtle. I didn't go full baby until my late teens and not until a depressive episode. I was obviously very unhappy during and for what ever reason my mind started to entertain thoughts of pacifiers, sippy cups and warm blankets.

It's been a little over a decade now and I'm still going down that dang rabbit hole
Sounds very similar to my story.

I think it was when I discovered there were others like me on the internet.

That was a HUGE relief : I am normal. Or nearly 😇

An ENORMOUS hug to you all, without the ABDL commnity on the internet, I would have felt so alone :)

Reactions: Prillprillprill
I started off being DL from age 5. Though it was for plastic/vinyl pants. Switched to pull-ups/goodnites later in my childhood when plastic pants didnt fit and ran out. Around age 7, it was all I remember dreaming about every night, wearing plastic pants. I didn't find out other people liked this or what it was called until I was about 14-16 or something from some new fangled thing called the internet. AB started when I was about 22.

Reactions: piper23
Back