Compression Shaper

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Out of curiosity I bought one of these to help with a little excess flesh! Its an absolute joy to wear. It is very stretchy and accommodates my nappy and plastic pants holding them close to my body. The feeling of a close hug is very nice. Picture from the Amazon selling page. compression shaper.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Samantha, Angelapinks and 3 others
The only problem with some of these compression shapers is the proportionate fit -
Wearing diapers pads and leakproof panties takes a lot of hip room -
Thus the top portion is out of balance size wise -

And a devil of time when the changing act needs to be done (total disrobe ?)

But the shape is a fantasy to die for the wanna-be cross dresser - - -

Reactions: KittyninjaW
They are made for a woman’s short torso.

Seasonedcitizen said:
They are made for a woman’s short torso.
I am a 6'3" big man and it fits fine!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and GatoChihuahua
I am also 6'3" tall. Some body suits are sized too short and make my spine feel compressed after 8 to 12 hours wearing. Some are sized better, have adjustable straps, and possibly stretchier fabrics. This is one I wear quite often, and here it is worn over 3 Always pull ups, a Depends pull up, a pair of panties, PUL underwear, and tights.

PXL_20221126_053906246.PORTRAIT_copy_1512x2016.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Marck, Angelapinks, Jorelaxed and 3 others
Its looks nice with the tights combo

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks
sissybaby34 said:
Out of curiosity I bought one of these to help with a little excess flesh! Its an absolute joy to wear. It is very stretchy and accommodates my nappy and plastic pants holding them close to my body. The feeling of a close hug is very nice. Picture from the Amazon selling page. View attachment 95907
I have one of these as well as the boy shorts shapers. Like you said they help conceal and hold in the diapers and plastic pants and soften the noise factor.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, sissybaby34 and GatoChihuahua
I love all sorts of shapewear, obviously from my picture. I don't really a diaper with such shapewear so I can't speak about fit but in terms of looking great--yeah it does

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
I have one of these as well as the boy shorts shapers. Like you said they help conceal and hold in the diapers and plastic pants and soften the noise factor.
that body shaper looks super cozy.

Reactions: sissybaby34 and Angelapinks
Back