Coming to reality (Update)

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have decided if I have to be in diapers I am not going to let them destroy my life. I have too much to do. Today I was in my full cloth diapers and plastic pants. I need to go about town to take care of business. I was not in the mood to change into a smaller diaper so I just wore a tee shirt with sweat pants. If one looked they could tell I was in a diaper. No one at all said anything. Matter of fact everyone was very plesent. One lady even said I smelled nice. I think I am going to be ok after all.

Reactions: Tundra1975, TheBlueHeron, fredy552 and 5 others
Is funny how when we are padded it feels like we stick out like a sore thumb. Yet once you take that first step into society while padded you realize most people are too absorbed in their own little lives to either realize or care whether you are wearing a diaper. I'm not IC I'm just a DL. I wear often at work and as far as I know nobody knows. You will be fine. Be confident and be yourself. Nobody can ask for anything more.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Theophilus, Lilrae and 2 others
That's a big step
Welcome to the club

Reactions: Diprs2, Josephine and Floodingpants
Well done for taking that big step ,
I feel more anxious about a wet spot from a leak than may be some one spotting my nappy bulge or bit of waist band peeking out

Reactions: Diprs2, Floodingpants and UrgentWees
Most people don't care at all what another person has on under their pants! Back when I was working I had a diaper on almost every day and it was probably totally obvious scrunching around lol but never once did anyone say anything about it. The important thing is to just accept who you are and not let yourself be self conscious. Bc this is who we are and we should be proud of & love ourselves for who we are!

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, PaddedRita, fredy552 and 2 others
Aww such kind words I'm so self conscious myself when in public 🙄

Reactions: Diprs2
I'm IC and DL and no one cares what you wear, I wear 247 first was a lot of questions in my head. Then I took it all and just live the way I live staying in diapers all day is kinda very cool and you will see at the end you will gain confidence

Reactions: Wetshisbed, incontinente, Diprs2 and 1 other person
OK well I do find my self wearing more often. And sometimes I forget I'm wearing.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Neroforte
It is all in your head. Just wear a nappy if you want. No one will notice. I have worn nappies 24/7 for over 10 years.

Reactions: incontinente, Diprs2, Floodingpants and 2 others
Everyone is to wrapped up in their own little world to notice. I usually wear cloth diapers around home, and many times have had to go to town and don't want to take the time to change. Nobody has ever noticed my diapered bottom.

Reactions: incontinente, Diprs2, TheBlueHeron and 2 others
I wear it all the time out with my wife to the bank, then the grocery store restaurant. I go to meetings, the club, etc. Always diapered up with plastic pants slacks and a t-shirt sometimes other a polo or even that tucks. Yes, people are into their world and not very observant. Now if you are looking for someone to say something about your attire meaning diapers and plastic pants just walk out the door and see how rude people can be. :unsure:

Reactions: Diprs2, Wetshisbed and Neroforte
Back