Comfy Cubz by Lil Comforts

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just discovered that there is a new diaper in town and was wondering if anyone has tried it. I really dig solid cloth-backed hook and loop diapers and these look incredible. I love the modest design and teddy design on the back side. https://lilcomforts.com/products/cozy-cubs-adult-diapers

Man, there's been a rise in cloth backed diapers out there, hasn't there? Good news for the younger ABDLs out there who prefer that over plastic backed ones. Glad to see you guys (and gals) getting what you've been hoping for.

• Love
Reactions: BabyLink9, TigerDL, Sheepies and 1 other person
Reactions: MetalDan86
Antientmariner said:
Man, there's been a rise in cloth backed diapers out there, hasn't there? Good news for the younger ABDLs out there who prefer that over plastic backed ones. Glad to see you guys (and gals) getting what you've been hoping for.
I'm an older DL. Was put in cloth diapers as a baby and I can't stand cloth diapers today. As a youngster all that was available were plastic disposables and I like plastic disposables today but I'm really diggin the new cloth backed diapers that are coming out on the market.
To me the diaper has to be authentic looking infant style diaper. The more infantile the diaper looks the more it appeals to me. I mean medical grade diapers are good in a pinch but I'll take an ABDL diaper with infantile prints any day.
I say keep the cloth backed versions coming. I wish Tykables would have made the new Galactic and Puppers diapers in cloth backed. Imo, they would both look great and I'm excitingly waiting their release even though they are plastic backed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-214214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-214214_Chrome.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20230717-214628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-214628_Chrome.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86 and 21nbby
MetalDan86 said:
Just discovered that there is a new diaper in town and was wondering if anyone has tried it. I really dig solid cloth-backed hook and loop diapers and these look incredible. I love the modest design and teddy design on the back side. https://lilcomforts.com/products/cozy-cubs-adult-diapers
Man I so want these. I've been looking at them a couple of days now and I'm having a hard time not pulling the trigger.
I would like to know how the sizing compares to other companies. XL goes up to a 50". I know Rearz and LFB XL sizing goes to 48" and they fit fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner
Nowididit said:
Man I so want these. I've been looking at them a couple of days now and I'm having a hard time not pulling the trigger.
I feel you. You know you want it, you put your 16 digits in, the security pin, but just haven't pressed the green order button just yet.

Reactions: 21nbby
I’m with you guys been looking at them pretty hard, I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Was glad to see this review of the Little Cubz come up on YouTube. They sound like a solid option for sampling in spite of the hesitation-inducing price point.

I'm not normally into cloth-backed diapers, but these are so cool looking that I might get a pack at some point when I have a little extra money to spend. The Pastel Puffies by Omutopia look pretty cool as well.

Has anyone tried these diapers yet?

I’m hoping to order some in the next week or so.

Can anyone tell me if these are full cloth like abu little kings or more like the cuddle cloth & plastic of animooz I prefer the cloth with plastic under like the animooz they hold up better & dont get clammy

Back