Cold weather = ABDL Weekend

Do you indulge your ABDL side more often when it's colder weather?

• I'm diapered more often when it's colder. DL only / No change to my AB side.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • I'm diapered more often when it's colder + it encourages more of my AB side.

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • I'm diapered less often when it's colder.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I'm 24/7 diapered anyway, and there's no change to my AB side.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I'm 24/7 diapered anyway, but it increases my AB side.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I'm 24/7 diapered, and full baby everyday.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dbcl92

Crinkly Kiddo
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone else associate cold weather with their ABDL side? I know it does for me. I'm not 24/7, but I always seem to go through more diapers in the wintertime. Cold weather is a great excuse to break out my footed PJs and snuggly blankets, and that always encourages me to feel extra little. For some reason, cold nights always make me feel like putting on a thicker than usual diaper and breaking out a pacifier or a warm bottle of milk. I don't indulge my AB side every time I'm diapered, but on cold weekends like this I definitely am.🍼👶

Who else is going 24/7 this frosty weekend? 😉

Reactions: chickpea and AndyPandy
I think it encourages me because I can layer up with a diaper, plastic pants, onesie and footie PJs. It's hard to do that in the heat.

Reactions: chickpea and Abdlchriscrinkle
I'm not diapered 24/7 but I'm probably in a diaper at some point most days. That said, it doesn't matter if it's spring, summer, winter or fall. I just like to be diapered. I do prefer the summer over winter because I can sometimes go out in my yard diapered with just wearing a t-shirt and shorts over my diaper and it feels more liberating than jeans and a winter coat.

Reactions: chickpea
I wouldn't say the weather affects how often I'm diapered but sometimes being diapered when it's a hot day isn't super comfy to me and I definitely like being padded when it's cold out.. feels extra comfy and warm. It's freezing here today soooo... ;)

Reactions: chickpea and todderhr
I work seasonal. 7 months ball busting long hour work days, diaper usage = 0.
Then it's 5 months of regular Monday to Thursday 40 hr weeks and I'm diapered all day Fri, Saturday and Sunday. I go thru about 3 to 5 diapers a day, depending on my mood. This is when I use my stock.
This week has been especially nice as I've been off since Wednesday due to lack of work. I've been diapered since.

Reactions: Raylynn, Deleted member 39193 and Fattrick
Cold weather= Extra thick plastic backed diapers

Hot summers= Little Kings, Alpha Gators, Goodnites and more pants wetting.

Reactions: chickpea and Fattrick
I guess this makes sense especially when people stay in more when it's cold.

I love the Summer, but I definitely prefer wearing nappies in the Winter. I hardly wear at all in the Summertime, maybe wearing on just one or two occasions in the afternoon for a few hours during the whole season.

I wear more frequently and for longer periods this time of year and I sometimes go 24/7 for a few days in the Winter, like now for example where I’m spending all of this weekend in nappies.

Living in FL, I don't understand this cold weather thing. I guess its when the high is below 60 which only happens for a few days each year.

I do like wearing in the cold more because it also reduces me sweating in my diaper. It seems to feel better and is an extra layer of heat over top some tight long underwear and a onesie. ☺️

todderhr said:
I think it encourages me because I can layer up with a diaper, plastic pants, onesie and footie PJs. It's hard to do that in the heat.
I agree, and do the same when it's crispy cold out.

howiebabe said:
Living in FL, I don't understand this cold weather thing. I guess its when the high is below 60 which only happens for a few days each year.
it is 25 below zero here this morning not going outside in my wet overnight until it is at least zero

I can associate any weather to my little side, not just the colder months, but the weather staying in the negatives all weekend where I live definitely made me turn this weekend into an all out AB weekend
Been really struggling with my AB side as of late but I can’t deny how good a warm diapee and soft onesie feels on freezing days like this. And between the cold and lack of sun and the general lull that are these post-holiday winter months, I also can’t deny the little joy that is being padded during it all. It also just comes in handy to be layered up with my little clothes under my big clothes for extra warmth on my walks to school.

Reactions: chickpea
It's a slight difference but I noticed that I spend more time in little space during the winter. I also got one of them jobs that keeps me busier in the summer time. Plus I'm out with friends more often. Being at home during long nights likely contributes.

I’m not comfortable with diapers in warm weather so I just started wearing panties again during the day until late fall.

Back