Cloth Like Diapers for Small People

PaciPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, my very petite girlfriend has decided she wants to try this. She likes the feel of my ABU AlphaGatorz and Little Kings, but a Medium on her absolutely dwarfs her.

She’s 5’2 and weighs 100lbs.

I’ve considered modifying some Little Kings or Cushies, but now I’m curious if she would fit in a Pampers Cruiser size 7?

Do you have any suggestions for cloth like diapers that would fit someone of her size?

Thank you!

Reactions: Edgewater
PaciPilot said:
So, my very petite girlfriend has decided she wants to try this. She likes the feel of my ABU AlphaGatorz and Little Kings, but a Medium on her absolutely dwarfs her.

She’s 5’2 and weighs 100lbs.

I’ve considered modifying some Little Kings or Cushies, but now I’m curious if she would fit in a Pampers Cruiser size 7?

Do you have any suggestions for cloth like diapers that would fit someone of her size?

Thank you!

My goodness, that's pretty small. With her height and weight like that, she must have really small feet. She could probably wear actual children's Mary Janes or even T strap shoes if she wanted to in all likelihood. I knew two people in university - one was a lady that was a Chinese restaurant owner in the city that the university / college was in and the other was a secretary at the psychology department at the university. Both were about 5 feet 2 inches and both wore a growing girls size 2 shoe, which would normally be what a 7 year old girl might wear. Smaller than 2 is 1, and then junior baby size 13 (for around a 6 year old), 12, 11, 10 (for a 4 year old), etc. My maternal grandmother was 5 feet 0 inches and weighed 95 pounds and wore a size 3. I'm the tallest one in 25 people in my family, at almost 6
feet tall, and yet, I act the youngest because of my Autism. I'm like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially.

I know a girl who is 58 who is intellectually disabled, but not that bad, like a 10 year old intellectually maybe. She wears a size 1 shoe (13 in some shoes). She is short, but not a dwarf. 5 feet 1 1/2 inches and 85 pounds. She has a friend that is a girl who is 54 who has Down Syndrome. She is 4 feet 6 inches tall and 100 pounds maybe. She wears a size 1 shoe and I remember seeing her wear children's Mary Janes with a yellow dress years ago when I was in high school, at a school dance I went to. I was 16 back then, so she was probably 23 or 24 then. That was around 30 years ago. My shoe size is nowhere that small. I wear a size 9 men's - or a 42 European. Unfortunately too big to wear most T strap shoes. Even ones made in Spain. Most of the cutesy T strap shoes stop at a size 38 or 39 (8 ladies; 6 men's). I hate being big!

- longallsboy

Last edited:
You could try the pampers however I’m close to her size and I use the goodnites size L or XL. XL has more room for pee if she likes to use the diapers.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
I'm petite also ,I like MagaMax Diapers from North Shore they have smaller sizes but there not
cloth like . But they may have others that be to her liking ???

Skinny guy here lol. Ive tried every ABDL diaper thats available in a small. Your best bet is the ABU Preschools cloth back. Although they currently dont have it in stock right now, and Im not sure when it will come back

You could also try Rearz Barnyard. Its not cloth-back, but it has hook n loop tapes which make it feel similar to cloth-back diapers

I second the Rearz Barnyard. While not cloth backed it does come in an XS size. That’s what my big teddy bear wears. You should be able to find a sample 2piece pack on Amazon.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Edgewater
if her hips are roughly 30-32” hips She is roughly my size (I’m 90-97 pounds depending on meds). Pampers size 7 will do up but it’s not really a full diaper feel, it’s too small. Goodnites large or xlarge should fit perfectly (I prefer large). I also just tried tena maxi small - cloth and it was wonderful. I haven’t tried many ABDL diapers because they are too pricey but ABU has small diapers.

Reactions: PaddedRita, ShyBoo81, dogboy and 1 other person
I have not recommendation beyond what you see above!
May she find a diaper that fits her and she enjoys them!

Yes, I was thinking Goodnites as well. Don't some companies make disposable diapers for kids, like 10, or 12 year olds?

Back