cloth diapers vs diaposable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washing the cloth diapers are even more harder (
I don't like how the cloth diapers feel in comparison to disposable ones.. Maybe I just didn't try the ones I would like yet... I always get sweaty in cloth ones and it feels yucky Xb
And when you use them on purpose, it feels completely different (

so when i was out at an abdl party i got some free cloth diapers and they are pull up style and i was thinking of now buying some prefolds and plastic pants for around the house and i want as thick as they can get, being able to just put that on and wear it for the whole day and not worry about changes

For me i think its base more on early childhood development of the objective fetish itself. Disposables are what i was put in as a wee'n so its what I associate with. Never gave much of a care for cloth because it was never something i imprinted on. Probably for the best too as im still waay in the back of the diaper closet (save for with you fine folks) and have become quite the diaper commando at bagging, camouflaging, and binning my spent supplies in a housing situation where the washing is just too risky.

Jbdl said:
For me i think its base more on early childhood development of the objective fetish itself. Disposables are what i was put in as a wee'n so its what I associate with. Never gave much of a care for cloth because it was never something i imprinted on. Probably for the best too as im still waay in the back of the diaper closet (save for with you fine folks) and have become quite the diaper commando at bagging, camouflaging, and binning my spent supplies in a housing situation where the washing is just too risky.

my whole house knows about me being abdl so i dont mind the idea of getting cloth

I have never found a disposable diaper as comfortable as a pinned on prefold cloth diaper made from gauze or Birdseye weave, with plastic panties. At first they're a little spendy but in the long run are a lot cheaper.

Ooh! Also love leak guards on disposables. It may have to do with the way it nestles my boy parts.

Personally Im not a big fan of cloth as when I wet I feel very wet, disposables keep my skin dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back