Cloth diaper lover supplier....

DPRLOVR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Where do you get your supplies of cloth diapers and plastic pants ?
For my part:
- mylittlemiracle.com
- Adultclothdiaper.com
- Amazon.com
- Rearz.ca
- Sometime Etsy.com
- Babykins.com

Reactions: Blekyss and Cottontail
Pants from baby kin’s

Changing Times in addition to Babykins and ADC.

CosyNDry

Cuddlz in Uk does cloth and their terry towel nappies are top quality (I’m wearing one now )

I’ve been wearing flannel prefolds with Velcro from Angel Fluff Diaper Company. They’re too hot - especially with plastic pants - for most other times of the year, but in winter, I find them very comfortable.

DPRLOVR said:
For my part:
- mylittlemiracle.com
- Adultclothdiaper.com
- Amazon.com
- Rearz.ca
- Sometime Etsy.com
- Babykins.com
where can you find a front pin diaper like in cartoons?

Attachments

• 6df02366cc9e39319d62f4d7fcf1ddb0e9fd7407_00.jpg
    6df02366cc9e39319d62f4d7fcf1ddb0e9fd7407_00.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
  • fop__timmy_and_cosmo_s_baby_time_by_zgwrox_detvqcj-fullview.jpg
    fop__timmy_and_cosmo_s_baby_time_by_zgwrox_detvqcj-fullview.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Front_Pinned_Cloth_Diaper.png
    Front_Pinned_Cloth_Diaper.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MV5BMTY0OTM1YjQtYTRmMS00NjBhLWEzODUtZDVmYmE3MzgyMzI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkzMzk2Njk@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTY0OTM1YjQtYTRmMS00NjBhLWEzODUtZDVmYmE3MzgyMzI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkzMzk2Njk@._V1_.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ti2.png
    ti2.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 4
Changing Times was my source for prefolds for years, but Robert seems to be pulling out of the cloth diaper business and discontinuing everything. I've lately been sewing my own prefolds, but if I was in the market for some, I'd probably buy from Rearz. Their prefolds are made by the same overseas manufacturer as the CTDC ones were, and to basically the same specification--same fabric, same layering, same sizing. I really like cotton twill as a prefold fabric. I also really like the Rearz diaper wraps.

Baby Pants is another good source for prefolds, as long as you buy through Amazon or eBay. The actual Baby Pants website has been flaky for years, and is flat-out broken in a number of browsers now.

DependEco's a good source for all-in-one (AIO) diapers, pocket diapers, and diaper covers. Monika, the owner, will do custom sizes and prints as well. She's really nice to work with.

Snap-EZ makes some good, basic pocket diapers. They're great for discreet wear and light use. I don't bother with the purpose-made pads and prefer to stuff them with toddler prefolds.

AdultClothDiaper.com is a good source for prefolds, and they offer custom sizing. Their prefolds are not my favorites, but only because I really like the rippled texture of twill versus ACD's smooth gauze. Functionally the ACD prefolds are excellent. They're a bit pricey though.

I have some Angel Fluff prefolds but I hesitate to recommend them. Both of my orders were quite different in appearance and texture, and at one point there was a blurb on the Angel Fluff site stating that they always order whatever gauze fabric is the least expensive. I'd be more sympathetic if that translated to lower prices, but in fact Angel Fluff's prefolds are just about the most expensive ones you can buy, so yeah... Avoid.

I'm also currently playing with my first Threaded Armor pull-up. The fit and feel are amazing, but I've not spent enough time with it to evaluate its performance. I didn't really get it with the intent of wearing it often. Rather, I wanted some waterproof cloth training pants for those times when I'm feeling a little more grown up, and these seemed to fit the bill. We'll see.

EcoAble is worth a look if you're on the smaller side. They have what seem to be some great designs, but their largest "Extended" size is basically equivalent to an adult medium. EcoAble seems mainly aimed at babies and older special-needs children. I tried one of their bamboo fitted diapers a few years back, knowing that it would probably be a little too small. Sure enough, after five washes, it no longer fit. Oh well. I knew I was being risky.

paddedplayer said:
where can you find a front pin diaper like in cartoons?
Old-school flat cloth diapers were sometimes folded and pinned that way on newborns, but it's not really suitable for adults or even most babies. If you have a comically large, "novelty" diaper pin, it might work better. :) The problem with those folds is that, in real life, they put very little absorbency up front, and as the diaper is only supported along the centerline, it tends to be pretty loose around the legs as well. Basically, diapering like that just doesn't work very well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, Lyric, Diprs2 and 4 others
EcoAble have some very cute designs. Also, Snap-EZ are great and very well made. I have had one of their Pocket Diapers for ten years now and there's plenty of life in them yet!

I have a dozen Snap-EZ pocket diapers, but I'm about to give up on their inserts and switch to toddler prefold diapers instead. I think the pocket diapers are the ultimate discreet diaper - for a guy, anyway - but I've had enough leaks to make me wary of using them more than occasionally. I cannot fault the quality of the diaper; for an adult, however, the inserts need to hold more.

Reactions: Cottontail
sbmccue said:
I have a dozen Snap-EZ pocket diapers, but I'm about to give up on their inserts and switch to toddler prefold diapers instead. I think the pocket diapers are the ultimate discreet diaper - for a guy, anyway - but I've had enough leaks to make me wary of using them more than occasionally. I cannot fault the quality of the diaper; for an adult, however, the inserts need to hold more.
The narrow crotch sets a pretty low upper bound on how much you can stuff in these, so they're never my first choice for an around-the-house diaper. As you say though, they're a good discreet option. I've not tried the Snap-EZ padding, but that's mostly because I have literally hundreds of baby prefolds, so it's really hard to justify buying inserts!

Been a mix of Dependeco and Babykins now. Rearz I keep having issues with velcro losing effectiveness after washing (even when using laundry tabs) and inner pad shrinking, leading to odd fit.

I have kins and changingtimes. They’re both pretty good.

I have had good success with Rearz and Babykins and have tried plastic pants from both of them.

I've bought both Leakmaster cloth diapers and Baby Pants cloth training pants via Amazon. It works well for me.

dprpantsnpypants said:
EcoAble have some very cute designs. Also, Snap-EZ are great and very well made. I have had one of their Pocket Diapers for ten years now and there's plenty of life in them yet!
DPRLOVR said:
For my part:
- mylittlemiracle.com
- Adultclothdiaper.com
- Amazon.com
- Rearz.ca
- Sometime Etsy.com
- Babykins.com
I got most of my supplies from Amazon. I have two prefolds (my favorite) and one flat. I bought a pack of 3 microfiber inserts and three snap covers. I also found 4 Boingos (fasteners like SnapEz) are much easier if you have to change yourself. They’re more secure for me.

dogboy said:
I've bought both Leakmaster cloth diapers and Baby Pants cloth training pants via Amazon. It works well for me.
Leakmaster prefolds are great but I wasn’t going with the plastic pants. I like snap covers. Cotton cute puffy training pants I found on Etsy @big Tot). 😁

Last edited:
Cloth contours from: AdultClothDiaper.com and InControlDiapers.com

Cloth prefolds from: InControlDiapers.com and AdultClothDiaper.com

Plastic pants from: Driware.com (vinyl surplussed on eBay), Baby-Pants.com (PEVA), Protex.com (vinyl), Haian products (vinyl and EVA) from Amazon and eBay, InControlDiapers.com (vinyl), Vakly and DMI pants (vinyl and PUL) from Amazon. and a few other brands from sources that I can’t remember.

Wearing cloth diapers almost exclusively (although I just bought 2 cases of Abena M-4s for extended travel), 24/7, for dual ic for more than 6 years now I’ve tried many products from many suppliers. In an attempt to keep my costs down I try to buy volume when sites have products on sale or surplussed or close out items which has helped to keep my costs down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
When I wear cloth I always smile when I remind my self
“Yes this cost as much as a pack of disposable nappies , but once they’re wet or messy you chuck them away and have to buy another pack , when a cloth nappy is wet or messy you wash it and reuse it “
So 10 mega maxes are £24 ,
A Cuddlz 60”x60” terry towel square is £22

Over the years I've purchased:
  • Cloth prefolds from (latest to earliest): myprotex.com, changingtimesdiaperco.com, adultclothdiaper.com, and V. Jensen. My wife also made me flannel prefolds a long time ago. My current stacks of prefolds are only 6 layers down the center to wash better and speed drying.
  • Pull-on and snap-on plastic pants from (latest to earliest): myprotex.com, changingtimesdiaperco.com, Vinyl Incontinence Products (VIP), Comco, Rubber Duckies, and V. Jensen. Except for VIP, Rubber Duckies, and Comco, the rest of my plastic pants have all been Gary or rebranded Gary Comfort and Classic. VIP (formerly Gerber for Adults) were my favorite by far.
  • Pull-on and snap-on PUL pants from (latest to earliest): northshorecare.com (Trifecta & Gary Active), adultclothdiaper.com (Leakmaster Pull-On and Snap-On). The Leakmaster PUL Pants have the most comfortable elastics and are the roomiest. Love the snap-ons.
  • Pocket Diapers from: Snap-Ez -- I presented the idea of an adult version of the Snap-Ez Pocket Diaper to the original owner, and worked with her in developing them. Though I had a number of the original hemp terry oversize adult inserts to go in them, I always intended to stuff them with an adult prefold. I have found them to be very good at not leaking during the day, but I always wear PUL or plastic pants over them at night, because of the amount I void when asleep. I use a size large with a single prefold during the day and size up to a x-large with two prefolds for bedtime.

Reactions: DPRLOVR
Back