Closest ABDL diaper to early 2000's/late 90's Pampers?

Akura

LITTLE | DL | UK
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,

I'm finding as I regress more and more I want to 're-live' my childhood. I wore Pampers diapers up until I was 10 years old and although I can still fit in them comfortably (I have a 29" waist) with minimal modifications to the tapes, I want the capacity and sizing of an adult ABDL diaper. I don't really like wearing actual baby diapers, they don't hold a practical amount of pee, they leak and they're just not ideal for me. I haven't worn genuine baby diapers for years and am pretty much only wearing adult ABDL diapers/normal underwear. Although recently I'm enjoying being diapered more so 24/7 😅 🤭

I've recently been enjoying Tykables, Rearz and various other brands of ABDL diapers. As much as I've loved wearing them, none have really captured that 'late 90's/early 2000's feeling/print I want so badly.

I've recently found these ABU's Little Kings (ABUniverse) Japanese inspired diapers?
Pictures:

2nd.pngUntitled.png

Are these any good? They look amazing and are the closest I've seen to what I used to wear when I was little (early 2000's). I'd love to hear from anyone who has bought these: the capacity, the scent, the tape strength etc. Please share your experiences with these diapers! 😊

Alternatively, if you know of any other ABDL diapers that are similar to early 2000's Pampers please let me know! 😁
If it's relevant, I'm in the UK and generally don't import diapers from overseas - I much prefer buying from UK ABDL shops (if possible), although an exception can be made in this case! 😊

Thx!

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Serendiapity and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Little Kings are pretty great. They are pricey though so do expect to pay a decent amount for a bag or even a case.

Honestly I would say Alphagatorz are nicer in design compared to Little Kings but just barely. ABU has prety much been good with the more pamper-esque designs.

As for the UK there is an ABU Storefront for Europe:
ABU Europe

Last edited:
Reactions: Serendiapity and Akura
It looks like you’re about my age, so I’m thinking you might remember the Pampers Baby-Drys from around 1998-9, right when they introduced Size 6. They had white plastic backing, blue interior coloration, and a landing strip with cartoon bears parachuting. ABUniverse makes a diaper called Super Dry Kids that is at least somewhat modeled after this diaper, right down to having the same panel. (You might be aware of this one already, but I figured they had to be mentioned!)

Serendiapity said:
It looks like you’re about my age, so I’m thinking you might remember the Pampers Baby-Drys from around 1998-9, right when they introduced Size 6. They had white plastic backing, blue interior coloration, and a landing strip with cartoon bears parachuting. ABUniverse makes a diaper called Super Dry Kids that is at least somewhat modeled after this diaper, right down to having the same panel. (You might be aware of this one already, but I figured they had to be mentioned!)

I do remember them! I have seen the one you're taking about (parachutes), although I've not used/bought them personally. I wasn't in that design of Pampers as much as I was in the more colourful teddy ones, IIRC they had rainbows too and balloons!

I've just been having a look at ABU and they have some great late 90's/early 2000's diaper prints. I can't believe I've never seen them before.

Thanks for the tip parachutes tip tho! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Serendiapity
Noodle said:
Little Kings are pretty great. They are pricey though so do expect to pay a decent amount for a bag or even a case.

Honestly I would say Alphagatorz are nicer in design compared to Little Kings but just barely. ABU has prety much been good with the more pamper-esque designs.

As for the UK there is an ABU Storefront for Europe:
ABU Europe
there's actually www.uk.abuniverse.com
and yes, Little Kings do have some Japanese elements in. Late 90s, early 2000 pampers were when the green accents came in as they went unisex, textile like backing was early/mid 2000s

• Love
Reactions: Sealander and Akura
Akura said:
Hi all,

I'm finding as I regress more and more I want to 're-live' my childhood. I wore Pampers diapers up until I was 10 years old and although I can still fit in them comfortably (I have a 29" waist) with minimal modifications to the tapes, I want the capacity and sizing of an adult ABDL diaper. I don't really like wearing actual baby diapers, they don't hold a practical amount of pee, they leak and they're just not ideal for me. I haven't worn genuine baby diapers for years and am pretty much only wearing adult ABDL diapers/normal underwear. Although recently I'm enjoying being diapered more so 24/7 😅 🤭

I've recently been enjoying Tykables, Rearz and various other brands of ABDL diapers. As much as I've loved wearing them, none have really captured that 'late 90's/early 2000's feeling/print I want so badly.

I've recently found these ABU's Little Kings (ABUniverse) Japanese inspired diapers?
Pictures:

View attachment 122913View attachment 122914

Are these any good? They look amazing and are the closest I've seen to what I used to wear when I was little (early 2000's). I'd love to hear from anyone who has bought these: the capacity, the scent, the tape strength etc. Please share your experiences with these diapers! 😊

Alternatively, if you know of any other ABDL diapers that are similar to early 2000's Pampers please let me know! 😁
If it's relevant, I'm in the UK and generally don't import diapers from overseas - I much prefer buying from UK ABDL shops (if possible), although an exception can be made in this case! 😊

Thx!
I have tried Little Kings, and Alphagatorz. I didn't really like the Little Kings though if i'm honest. The design is okayish, but a bit boring. The main reasons i didn't like them are below:-

The sides are a bit stiff and scratchy.
They are a cloth backed textile, which eventually seeps from the back. I prefer plastic backed diapers, but to be fair these do hold a lot of pee, before you reach that point.
They felt clammy after a few hours of wearing.
They have little to no odour control.
They are more expensive than other brands.

All that said, they are popular within the community, so i think it really is a personal preference thing. Of the 2 designs i preferred the Alphagatorz, but that's just me.

SDK i have always loved, the plastic is super soft, but they are not for everyone because they only have one large tape either side, i've never had a problem with that design. The other issue is they are only 4500ml, but i believe they have increased the capacity now with a new version? I think someone in Canada posted the new versions on here just recently.

For me my favourite diapers are Peeks, Pawz, and SDK, but i like to try all new diapers. Kiddo diapers are cute too, Little Sailors all are available on ABUniverse. (y):giggle:

ILuvDiapers said:
The sides are a bit stiff and scratchy.
They are a cloth backed textile, which eventually seeps from the back. I prefer plastic backed diapers, but to be fair these do hold a lot of pee, before you reach that point.
They felt clammy after a few hours of wearing.
They have little to no odour control.
They are more expensive than other brands.
These are the disadvantages of woven nylon-backed disposables.

Corporate companies prefer using cheaper materials to cut production costs and make profit rather than making high-quality plastic-backed diapers.

Prices skyrocket because of the so-called "greedflation".

ABUMichaelUK said:
there's actually www.uk.abuniverse.com
and yes, Little Kings do have some Japanese elements in. Late 90s, early 2000 pampers were when the green accents came in as they went unisex, textile like backing was early/mid 2000s
Little Kings are often called "Pampers Active Baby Dry on super-duper steroids" for a good reason.

Little Kings do get damp, which is my main beef with them. There are cloth-backed diapers that don’t (Animooz and TryAgains).

Sealander said:
Little Kings do get damp, which is my main beef with them. There are cloth-backed diapers that don’t (Animooz and TryAgains).
I absolutely love my Animooz they're my favourite diaper atm next to Daydreamers. They're sooo soft and comfy, padded heaven tbh 🥰

I'll have to look at Try Agains! Thx for the tip.

Akura said:
I absolutely love my Animooz they're my favourite diaper atm next to Daydreamers. They're sooo soft and comfy, padded heaven tbh 🥰

I'll have to look at Try Agains! Thx for the tip.
I think they’re only available in the US at the moment, unfortunately, but I’d imagine they’re looking to expand!

I think Pretendagains TryAgains have hit close to the mark as far as replicating Pampers Baby Dry.
Also ABUs AlphaGatorsZs are a close replica of Pampers Cruisers.

Attachments

• 20231010_093858.jpg
    20231010_093858.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • 20231010_093713.jpg
    20231010_093713.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20231110-054248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231110-054248_Gallery.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: jamiejamie and Akura
Little kings are my current nappies, like you I just love the classic pampers look about them and you can get them scented, that smell I remember. I wouldn’t get them again though, as well as being pricey, I found them leak easy and have that damp feel even when they haven’t leaked and odour. To be fair though I normally wear plastic backed nappies so knew I was taking a gamble with them, I only got them for the design

Back