Circumcised

I am and kinda glad they did that. Ive heard its easier to clean down there when that is done there. I only were disposables, its all I ever wore as a child.

I'm cut but I wear disposable diapers and pullups, but I do remember having to wear 2 pairs of cloth training pants and plastic pants at night when I was a kid.

Last edited:
555Mike said:
I am cut and wear cloth diapers. The tip of my penis would get irritated or sore at times, but my solution of a disposable soaker has been twofold. The soaker helps spread and hold my pee throughout the cloth diapers and I no longer get sores.
Love your avatar!!!

BobNcloth said:
Were you cut when you were a child ?
Yes, as a newborn

I’m cut and wear disposables

Circumcised according to the Law and Tradition.

Reactions: howiebabe, Seasonedcitizen and longislandguy
Uncut ( allways retracted ) and wearing a terry cloth nappy with rubber pants.

I wasn’t circumcised as an infant. When I was around 3 or 4 I must have had some type of UTI because I told my parents that my peepee hurt when I went to the bathroom. They took my to the doctor and he recommended that I be circumcised so I ended up in the hospital. I can still remember the arching metal frame that the nurses put over my genital area to keep the sheets off my sore peepee. Now that I’m ic I wear primarily cloth contours and prefolds, secured with Snappis, with plastic pants covering them providing that the logistics of dealing with dirty diapers doesn’t make Abena M-4s more practical (like when traveling). Even with the Abenas I wear plastic pants as a “belt and suspenders” approach to preventing leaks as well as keeping the diaper tapes from being torn loose by clothing.

Last edited:
an odd question
I'm also circumcised... I don't mind it but I don't think that babies should be circumcised as a cultural norm in America (unless they're Jewish or as a medical last resort)
Most of the time I wear undies, I have some for big boys and some training underwear. but I prefer disposible diapers.

Reactions: Napincolove
Fortunately I am circumcised. It’s my preference for myself and for my partners. Plus, the head looks great powdered. While I don’t think it should be mandatory, it should be more recommended than it is, but not a cloth diaper wearer.

Reactions: ABUMichaelUK
I’m Christian and circumcised. It was done 77 years ago. I have often wondered how many are done to non Jews.

i was cut as a teen. I where DL before and after. I never had problems with it.

Deleted member 28729 said:
I am circumcised, but only do plastic back disposables.
Same here!

DPRLOVR said:
How many among you are "circumcised" and wearing cloth diapers ??
I am "cut", but wear disposables.
In fact, I am in a very wet and smelly one right now!
Dependonme

I am not, but want to do it now, how painful was it to do when older? Has anyone done it later in their life??

Uncut but pierced with a Prince Albert.. cloth/plastic and rubbers.

ARBBB2 said:
I am not, but want to do it now, how painful was it to do when older? Has anyone done it later in their life??
I was done by choice at 23. There was some pain and it does take at least 10 days to heal. It is however much better, I would never go back and wish I'd gotten round to getting done sooner

As a member of the circ fan club, that comment makes me happy!

Reactions: diaperkool
ARBBB2 said:
I've had the unfortunate experience to have had it done twice. Once as an infant and again at 22 due to phimosis. I'm against it for non-medical reasons. I believe that a poorly done circumcision as an infant led to my issues with delayed ejaculation.
When I had it done again at 22, it took about two weeks and I have some interesting scarring due to healing complications caused by getting erections. I have chosen to have neither of my sons circumcised as I did not see a good reason to do so. In my mind there are no good reasons to do so and only negatives.

Reactions: Stefie and BobbiSueEllen
Back