Cinco de Mayo

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How your cinco de Mayo go ? As for me got up @ 4:30am for work normally we work 4 10,s and 6hr on Friday, but today we worked a full shift 50 hour week.
Stopped off after work bought a mixer,got home started Drinking,had dinner, kept drinking,our niece came over she’s
newly pregnant,(yeah new family on the way) she didn’t drink and left a about 9:00pm don’t remember much after that. I guess it,s true alcohol the best time you’ll never remember, haha! Good times Diaper on and Off to bed.
So how your cinco de Mayo go?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
After my potty, I returned to the Cinco de Mayo having some tacos stuffed with breaded shrimp and two Virgin Margaritas. Then I returned to my room to wait for the dinner tray to be delivered.

• Love
I forgot when cinco de mayo, became a National holiday in the United States.

I’m pretty sure this was a construct of Beer marketing execs as is perhaps witnessed by your inebriated state😁

Reactions: oldskool
littlemoosey said:
When cinco de mayo, became a National holiday in the United States.
Cinco de Mayo is a yearly celebration held on May 5 to celebrate Mexico's victory over the Second French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. More popular in the United States than in Mexico, Cinco de Mayo has become associated with celebrating Mexican-American culture. Celebrations began in California, where they have been observed annually since 1863.

littlemoosey said:
I forgot when cinco de mayo, became a National holiday in the United States.
Despite its nationwide recognition, Cinco de Mayo is not a federal holiday in the US. All government offices, public schools, and transit systems run on their usual schedule.

Wikia pedia is always my “go to “ source for factual information.

It was a tongue in cheek comment.

Our was a BUST !! Mother nature wasn't nice , few heavy thunder storms popup and pounded it with heavy rain and pea size hail !! Them Soggy Tacos aren't very fun or yummy it eat 😢 So we just call it a night !!

Back