Chrono Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I finally crossed this gem off my gaming bucket list. I remember playing it the first time on my friends SNES about 25 years ago and it always stuck with me. I loved the variety of options for dealing with quests and the outcomes, especially in the endings.

Now Im either gonna play Zelda A link to the past or Secret of Mana.

Reactions: BlueHama
All good gaming choices!

You have seriously good taste in games.

I remember my first go around with Chrono Trigger. That game was one of the things that convinced me that video games can be as good as, or even better than, movies.

OmiOMy said:

I remember my first go around with Chrono Trigger. That game was one of the things that convinced me that video games can be as good as, or even better than, movies.
Gone are the days of trying to beat the game within the three days the rental place gave you.

Reactions: Deleted member 61864
I decided to sink my teeth into A Link to the Past. I played a bit of it as a kid, but I never finished it. I love the dungeon designs. Its part puzzle and part action adventure. The characters are fun and cute too. Especially when you turn into a pink fluffy bunny in outland before you get the moon pearl.
Some of these old nintendo games still hold water!

I don't know why but Chrono Trigger music always makes me extremely emotional, even though I only played it for the first time recently (the Steam release, post patches).

The Tokyo 2020 Olympics used video game music during the parade of nations, and I remember almost chocking up when Frog's theme started playing.

Near said:
I don't know why but Chrono Trigger music always makes me extremely emotional, even though I only played it for the first time recently (the Steam release, post patches).

The Tokyo 2020 Olympics used video game music during the parade of nations, and I remember almost chocking up when Frog's theme started playing.
I had no idea they used nintendo music for the Olympic games in 2020. I find that very amusing.

Near said:

There's a fantastic artist named "TPR" on YouTube who video game covers. Have a listen: TPR Chrono Trigger

OmiOMy said:

Did you ever get into the Final Fantasy series? I enjoyed them for some time. I played up till around 10 and 7 was by far my favorite. I have not played the remake yet, but I plan to once all 3 parts of the remake are released.

Luminaire said:
All good gaming choices!
Did you ever like beat em up games? Like Double Dragon on the NES or Final Fight on the SNES? I loved a lot of beat em up games but my favorite by far was the Streets of Rage series on the Sega Genesis. Recently streets of rage 4 was released and I'm very happy with it, its the perfect mix of new content and nostalgia.

Saltedcaramel64 said:
Did you ever get into the Final Fantasy series? I enjoyed them for some time. I played up till around 10 and 7 was by far my favorite. I have not played the remake yet, but I plan to once all 3 parts of the remake are released.
Bruuuuh. The first game I ever beat was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, at age 5. I've been into it for a long time.

I think my favorites are 6, 10, and 5. I'm also big on the Dissidia spin-offs. I currently play 14!

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
OmiOMy said:
Bruuuuh. The first game I ever beat was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, at age 5. I've been into it for a long time.

I think my favorites are 6, 10, and 5. I'm also big on the Dissidia spin-offs. I currently play 14!
Mystic Quest! That game had some fantastic music. FF1 was my first experience. Then there was FFA on game boy (more of a Secret of Mana game than FF though). FF4 blew my mind when I first heard those glorious synthesized orchestral tracks. Never liked 5 much. 6 was amazing and 7 was simply a once in a lifetime game-changing experience. 8 was ok and 9 was good. I didn't like 10 much but the story has stuck with me (that Tidus laugh tho). I didn't care for 12 and I played the initial content for 14 before deciding I didn't want to pay the monthly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back