nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So tonight is Christmas Eve Eve, I hope everyone is doing well. I’m currently snuggled up on the couch at my parents place with my plush Jake enjoying the company of family and a Christmas movie. Though I’m not padded or acting little simply snuggling here and enjoy Christmas makes me feel happy and little. How are y’all spending the last few days till Christmas? Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and gets to spend time with love ones. Merry Christmas y’all!!

Merry Christmas to you as well :)

I too am unable to celebrate Christmas padded and in baby mode. I am currently visiting with family like I do every year, but I am looking forward to a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow, watching Christmas specials and sleeping in :)

Of course, those last two things would be a lot nicer if I was padded and had my stuffies in tow.

Hug that plushy tight, I had to leave my stuffed pals back home along with my diapers, onesies and all my other stuff.

Would love to hear how everyone else is celebrating Christmas, padded or unpadded :)

one less Eve here

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
Merry Christmas to you as well :)

I too am unable to celebrate Christmas padded and in baby mode. I am currently visiting with family like I do every year, but I am looking forward to a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow, watching Christmas specials and sleeping in :)

Of course, those last two things would be a lot nicer if I was padded and had my stuffies in tow.

Hug that plushy tight, I had to leave my stuffed pals back home along with my diapers, onesies and all my other stuff.

Would love to hear how everyone else is celebrating Christmas, padded or unpadded :)

Aww that’s sad your plushies couldn’t come. Jake has been withbme for years now so my parents are kinda use to it when I’m visiting. But it’s good your enjoying your family that’s the best part of this time of year *hugs*

I am spending Christmas with my brother and his family and tomorrow going to moms grave site 18 years on the 24th she was buried so hard time of year for me. I am currently diapered lying in bed

I worked all day today and I will be working until 7 pm tonight, but afterward, I will be going to my daddy's house to spend time with him and his family for Christmas Eve. The entire family is going to be wearing matching pajamas and we are going to make a gingerbread house together. Although I can't fully be little, I will be happy and spening Christmas Eve with people I love.

Back