Chlorophyll Capsules

cantwait

Life is full of surprises.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anybody have any experience using chlorophyll tablets. I’ve heard many people taking them so their bowel movements don’t smell. I see many different milligrams of tablets if you’ve taken these how many do you take and what have been the effects. Do they work? Are there any adverse effects?

1674484941641.pngI'm in Ontario, Canada, and so I purchase Chlorofresh tablets. I only take 1 of 2 max/day, each of which contains 50 mg of Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (from mulberry leaves). With 1/day, the smell is reduced. Using 2/day, is very effective but expect your excrement turn to green (and possibly your urine as well).

There are a couple of internal deodorants. Nullo is one along with Chlorofresh. Max dosage is 300 mg. Typically I use 2 in the morning and 2 at night (200 mg.). I did have loose stools for a few days but they went away. They do turn greenish stool. Never bothered me . The poop is IN my diaper, not outside. As for how they work, I think they are effective. I've been used it for years. I can go anywhere and if I have a BM accident I don't have to run for a change. Especially if you can't change my diaper right away. Normally I change fairly quick but for some reason and you can't clean-up right away, you're OK. No one notices anything.

Reactions: cantwait
cantwait said:
Does anybody have any experience using chlorophyll tablets. I’ve heard many people taking them so their bowel movements don’t smell. I see many different milligrams of tablets if you’ve taken these how many do you take and what have been the effects. Do they work? Are there any adverse effects?
I use them, I've had the best luck using The Vitamin Shoppe Chlorophyll 100MG Capsules 2 times a day with meals.

I take two twice a day it will cause your poop to be green and smell a lot less , being I don’t walk around or move , there is little air exchange between the inside and outside of diapers I don’t have sensation or know I’m going until much later .I can smell me long before anyone else can smell or identify what the small odor is .

I have used Nullo and similar products during international travel, particularly on cruises. Having a bowel accident in uncomfortably close forced social situations scares me - think of having to share a ship's tender to get from shore back to the cruise ship while wearing a messy diaper. Sometimes there just is not a convenient place to change a messy diaper when in a strange foreign port.

In the higher doses that may be necessary to be completely effective, a downside is that most internal deodorants will cause constipation, sometimes to a significant degree.

Definitely experiment before you count on them working in a social situation.

Back