Chastity Cages ?

LittleSummers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I can google till my fingers hurt and get so many different results

Wondering if anyone here has experience with chastity & could give recommendations on the best in their opinion ?

Reactions: Bertie63
Well, the right chastity device is a wonderful mystical unicorn of an idea. There is no "right" one, but there might be a right one for you. Personally I like the Holy Trainer version 4 nano. But the choice of which one is for you is so personal and individual no one can give any real insight other than you'll have to decide that for your self. Sorry.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Bertie63 and daisycupcake
Yeah what works for one, may not work for another. Sizes are really important.

Best bet is to start out with one with a choice of back rings and work out what size is best for you. Then it's a matter of working out what works and is comfortable for you.

I'm on my 6th or so. Have different cages for daily wear or one for when I want to be constrained more

Reactions: Angelapinks and Bertie63
Agreed. These all fit different. They are like trial and error. Try one until you find the right one for you. I’m in my 4th or 5th one. For me, metal ones work the best, especially for extended wear.

Reactions: Angelapinks
C26E1B4B-3FB4-48D1-BCFE-94C2CFACB958.jpeg
I have this one and wear it for a week straight sometimes.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I've been in Chastity for 500+ days atm, granted I spent most of the weekend uncaged, with my Miss teasing me and denying me any O's, but now back and locked up.

Daily wear is a cb6000s metal clone, with a smaller steel cage with a solid 45mm back ring for when she wants me really frustrated....

Reactions: Diaper44, Angelapinks and Raylynn
I haven't had much luck with chastity. My main goal is to shrink my clitty as far down as possible, but I feel tight fitting panties are just more effective with this. I've heard that chastity shrinking your penis is just a rumor. Anyone else find chastity effective for shrinking penis size?

Reactions: Abnalover
I love chastity and wear it quite often. I have three different ones currently. First I have a custom Mature Metal device and it is very nice, secure and beautiful piece of art. The second is from Koala Swim, it is the GC8339 Girl Cock Transformation Chastity Belt. This has been my new favorite. It holds everything back and away and gives you a nice flat look. The last is the reverse munchkin, pushes it back into you. Haven't really played with this much yet but hope it is nice

Reactions: Angelapinks and JensBabyGirl
sidewinder400 said:
I haven't had much luck with chastity. My main goal is to shrink my clitty as far down as possible, but I feel tight fitting panties are just more effective with this. I've heard that chastity shrinking your penis is just a rumor. Anyone else find chastity effective for shrinking penis size?
I don't really believe confinement will reduce the size. I have a little Nubb I wear for a couple days at a time. It seems like it literally pushes your dick inside you. Well, ok, idk what magic happens to keep it all confined that small. Despite that, after removing it my dick is still the same size. You want a smaller dick? Sounds like you want to take hormones referring to it as a clit.

Sounds like the person to ask might be @JustC . He sounds to be the longest wearing person to comment on this.

inhershoes said:
I love chastity and wear it quite often. I have three different ones currently. First I have a custom Mature Metal device and it is very nice, secure and beautiful piece of art. The second is from Koala Swim, it is the GC8339 Girl Cock Transformation Chastity Belt. This has been my new favorite. It holds everything back and away and gives you a nice flat look. The last is the reverse munchkin, pushes it back into you. Haven't really played with this much yet but hope it is nice
I just searched that. HOW THE HELL does that not hurt??? lol

inhershoes said:
The koalaswim device is certainly a transformation. How do you pee when wearing it?

I know I thought it might hurt, but it really does not. It literally just holds your penis between your balls and pulls it back. Peeing is not hard, it takes a few extra seconds. You have to sit and dab with TP when you're done. I will say your panties look so much better, though. I have had a lot of chastity devices over the years, some really expensive ones as well. This is by far the most comfortable I have ever had on for all day and night wear.

I
inhershoes said:
Ive had some luck with Koala, they have a wide selection of transgender suits I'd love to try.

nex.pngOK here's the best stuff I've used for tucking. Next would be cold weather electric tape, but this adheres better than even that. It's also waterproof and allows moisture, sweat, and urine to pass through so you can take a leak while using, either with diaper, sitting down on toilet, or standing in the shower. Only thing is that I don't like my skin sustaining contact with urine for very long periods of time, but your mileage will vary. Anyone else use this? Would love to hear, you can find it pretty cheap at Walgreens! This is the best brand btw, tried Walmart brand, not nearly as flexible.

I just bought one, I will provide feedback after I've tried it.

Fancypants2001 said:
I don't really believe confinement will reduce the size. I have a little Nubb I wear for a couple days at a time. It seems like it literally pushes your dick inside you. Well, ok, idk what magic happens to keep it all confined that small. Despite that, after removing it my dick is still the same size. You want a smaller dick? Sounds like you want to take hormones referring to it as a clit.

Sounds like the person to ask might be @JustC . He sounds to be the longest wearing person to comment on this.
Not made a difference that I've noticed

Reactions: Fancypants2001
LittleSummers said:
I can google till my fingers hurt and get so many different results

Wondering if anyone here has experience with chastity & could give recommendations on the best in their opinion ?
I wonder if I'd enjoy it? I've always wanted to wear a chastity device but never had the money to buy one.

Bertie63 said:
I wonder if I'd enjoy it? I've always wanted to wear a chastity device but never had the money to buy one.
You can always start with something decent and comfortable off Amazon or Lock the Cock. It's important to find the best fit and that might mean you purchase different cages. Try to find a cage that offers different ring sizes. Hope this helps and best of luck with your caged adventures!

Reactions: Bertie63
diapsm247 said:
You can always start with something decent and comfortable off Amazon or Lock the Cock. It's important to find the best fit and that might mean you purchase different cages. Try to find a cage that offers different ring sizes. Hope this helps and best of luck with your caged adventures!
Thanks for the advice! Sending Hugs your way!

Reactions: diapsm247
Bertie63 said:
Thanks for the advice! Sending Hugs your way!
I'm leaning towards the Sissy In Pink. Also I'm looking for a reasonable priced Adult Pacifier if anyone has any suggestions.

Back