Changing table design

DownUnderRoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

I have 3D designed (in TinkerCAD) a proper DL changing table in the surrounding area. As a DL, it is not a nursery, just what's needed for good hygiene :) It includes a separate stand for quick access to wipes, etc. and an easy way to throw old diapers in a bin after changing. It also includes wrist restraints so that the person doing the changing doesn't have to worry about any interference :) There is two foot holders at the end so legs can be pushed up to slide the diaper below, if necessary.

What do you think is missing? Any other suggestions?

CT1.png

Attachments

• CT2.png
    CT2.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 17
  • CT3.png
    CT3.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 16
The 2 foot holders at the end may be a weak point.
If you do choose to attach those make sure its a material that can hold the weight that gonna push on there.
Also instead of putting the support for that in the center, try 2 supports on both edges.
That would make it a lot more stable i reckon.

I usume that bar in front of your diaper disposal is removable?
Take in mind that you want to have easy acces to it that part to remove the bin.
Depending on how sturdy your build is gonna be irl, i think you can remove it without having any trouble with stability.
Alternatively you can place a support in the middle of that piece if you worried about the stability.

That said, nice job on the design
looking forward to seeing the end result :p

It’s lovely!

When I’ve been changed on a changing table it’s been ‘Y’ shaped, to force my legs apart, and make access easier.

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
Back