jakediapybum

A incontinent crinkle butt living a crinkly life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have recently noticed that the attends premiere have different tapes and are much more rough. It seems like they have reduced the quality. I have a lot. i’m not sure if this is an older batch or a newer batch but it’s really disheartening. These were actually really good the last time I got them but these new ones are really not as comfortable and sag like crazy

has anyone else experienced this?

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
I got a 12 pak a few weeks ago, and the leak guards just lift right off, have you found that?

Reactions: Diprs2
Uh ho. We all know what happens after changes have been made ( dry 24/7). We’ve heard this story before .

I'll bet the package said
"New & Improved"

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail, Jorelaxed and PadPhilosopher
ArchtopK said:
I got a 12 pak a few weeks ago, and the leak guards just lift right off, have you found that?
No, I have not experienced this but certain diaper creams will cause it to kind of fall apart

qwertyqwerty said:
Uh ho. We all know what happens after changes have been made ( dry 24/7). We’ve heard this story before .
I really hope I got an older version and the newer version is better, but I don’t know

You know what I mean …….

Babyboyzen said:
I'll bet the package said
"New & Improved"
Another marketing move from corporate companies to save their image and greed. You destroy a high-end, top-notch product to cut costs and make profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: ParaRomeo and Jorelaxed
What gets me is that insofar as I'm aware, Attends reputation has been in the mud, so to speak, since P&G sold them way back in the mid 90s. How can a reputation get much worse than that?

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 56273
BabyTweetyBird said:
Another marketing move from corporate companies to save their image and greed. You destroy a high-end, top-notch product to cut costs and make profit.
CptKirk said:
What gets me is that insofar as I'm aware, Attends reputation has been in the mud, so to speak, since P&G sold them way back in the mid 90s. How can a reputation get much worse than that?
By screwing this up it will only destroy any ground they have gained

• Angry
Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 56273
I sincerely am unaware that they ever gained any ground back.

These felt like actual baby diapers which was nice

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and Diprs2
I liked when Attends had plastic diapers. I know many loved the new clothlike ones but Im still partial to their plastic ones even though they werent like the old school Attends.

Reactions: SDB2014 and Deleted member 56273
MikeDJ said:
I liked when Attends had plastic diapers.
especially the P&G-era variants with the 6 baby blue tabs and waistband?

Reactions: CptKirk
BabyTweetyBird said:
I was just mentioning something similar about this company to someone the other day when I first got hurt I got a stupidly good deal on Med Attends Overnights though breathable they worked fairly well, fast forward almost 10yrs I saw an ad for Attends Overnights Lg it was like $30 for 2 cases.. When I went to meet the person being paralyzed they offered to put the cases in the bed of my truck(I learned valuable lesson though helpful I should of checked them) when I got home I thought I got screwed because there was only 2 small boxes when I wore Med they were biger boxes. Below is a picture of the Sz Med Overnight(on top) Sz Large(bottom), the older med thickness I would compare them to Seni Super Plus, also even though the Lg has 4 less diapers you can see their botch job.

Attachments

• 20230525_023607.jpg
    20230525_023607.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back