Caught or almost caught from dirty diaper smell?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Who here has been caught or almost caught from the smell of their dirty diapers? I remember back when I lived at home I would hide my wet diapers under my mattress and throw them away when I had the opportunity to do so secretly. My mom was in my room once and she said that it smells like pee in there. I always had a messy bedroom so I never really smelled anything. Kind of funny because she did eventually find out about my diapers when she found one of my wet adult diapers in the trash. Anyone have any experiences to share?

My mother found a pile of wet, smelly nappies amd pads under my bed when i was 15. She sniffed them out and then thats when all hell broke loose. Next thing i know, I'm in counciling.

I was also caught in a dirty nappy by an x partner. She went mental at me.

When I was younger and needed nappies, I was sniffed out regularly by my sisters or mum. I was called the smelly kid at school because I was permanently wet and messy. Sometines I would have filled the seat of ny nappy twice before I was changed. I could never smell myself but there were plenty comments about how smelly I was form kids and adults alike.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, BBBen and artemisenterri
Diapers will stink after being used

Reactions: artemisenterri
I have one. I swear, I share this story so much here, I need to make a document and write it all down so I can just copy & paste it.

Back when I was living with my mom around 2010 or 2009, I had on a Goodnight. One that was only slightly wet from a small leak in it, not much at all, but I woke up to my mom saying she was leaving for the day and she added at the end to air out my room. I didn't know what she meant until I went to the kitchen and went back to my room, and that's when I smelled it. It was my Goodnight. It made the whole room smell, and not in a good way. It smelled like a dirty diaper, though it was only wet. So I aired it out, and threw the rest of the new pack of Goodnights away. I was so disgusted. My mom never asked me or spoke to me about it, so I'm happy about that because she really never did a good job in the mother department. Even when it came to talking.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri and ChristianDiaperLover
I went to a summer camp and had my own room, the first time I had a room all to myself and away from my parents. I dove head-first into diapers: used quite a lot during the short few weeks, enjoyed my alone time in diapers, experimented with adult (CVS) diapers. I even trained myself to almost bed-wet a few times (only when wearing diapers though, thankfully).

One weekend, when my parents visited, they said my room was a bit smelly. Probably definitely from all the diapers I had been using 😅. But I just said IDK what that smell was, where it was coming from, and they chalked it up to maybe the vents or something. Or maybe they suspected but didn't want to push the issue, if they recognized the dirty diaper smell.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back