Caught being an AB

StillHappilyinDiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My apartment, when I don't expect any guests, looks like a nursery. My bed sheets are babyish dinosaur cartoons. My bed is covered in large plushies, cause I don't like small ones. My baby powder, lotion and oil are out. My Paci's are out and about here and there. And my main t.v area has a cartoon town rug as the center piece.

I just came back from seeing my folks. And noticed that a lot of my stuff in my apartment had been fixed by maintenance. If I had known I would have hid all my stuff 😵

At first I was startled but now I feel, just a little bit, relieved. It's tiring and inconvenient to hide being an adult baby. Recently I've been going out in diapers for an hour at a time. Under my clothes obviously. As I get older I want to be in diapers more and more and not have to worry about being judged as the weirdo I clearly am 😆

Maybe it's a sign to start living my life unashamedly? I've been an ABDL consciously since middle school. Being an adult baby is part of who I am. Just my thoughts, maybe you all would get a kick out of that.

• Wow
Reactions: jozik, oldskool, BabyLouise and 3 others
There is wisdom in recognising that in most instances most people don't care.

That said there are a few weirdos dotted around who make other people's business their own, and they can sometimes be quite dangerous.

Don't rely on signs from the universe for guidance as the universe is especially indifferent: a modicum of caution is often prudent.

Also: was there some sort of emergency whilst you were away? Under normal circumstances no one should have access to your private quarters without your express consent.

Last edited:
There should be a 48 hr notice required unless there is an emergency like a water leak or fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary99 and geka
StillHappilyinDiapers said:
At first I was startled but now I feel, just a little bit, relieved. It's tiring and inconvenient to hide being an adult baby. Recently I've been going out in diapers for an hour at a time. Under my clothes obviously. As I get older I want to be in diapers more and more and not have to worry about being judged as the weirdo I clearly am 😆

Maybe it's a sign to start living my life unashamedly? I've been an ABDL consciously since middle school. Being an adult baby is part of who I am. Just my thoughts, maybe you all would get a kick out of that.
Mmmm, the intrusion into your apartment when you weren't there seems a bit unusual to say the least.
But apart from that, please don't think of yourself as "the weirdo I clearly am". Instead look at what you wrote in your last paragraph: "Being an adult baby is part of who I am". That is you, and maybe you should just try bto accept who you are and not worry too much about how 'others' might see you.

Reactions: dogboy, StillHappilyinDiapers and Anemone
ianwee said:
Mmmm, the intrusion into your apartment when you weren't there seems a bit unusual to say the least.
But apart from that, please don't think of yourself as "the weirdo I clearly am". Instead look at what you wrote in your last paragraph: "Being an adult baby is part of who I am". That is you, and maybe you should just try bto accept who you are and not worry too much about how 'others' might see you.
What is bro?

For everyone asking. I believe I said yes a long time ago saying that maintenance can come into my apartment for work related stuff when I'm away, to my landlord. That being said. There's never been a time where they haven't texted me before. This is the first time.

For everyone asking. I believe I said yes a long time ago saying that maintenance can come into my apartment for work related stuff when I'm away, to my landlord. That being said. There's never been a time where they haven't texted me before. This is the first time.
It could have been part of your lease agreement? Doesn't matter now the... "horse is out of the barn" so to speak.

Reactions: StillHappilyinDiapers
Sorry it autocorrected to bro, I saw it spelled "bto" 😆
lol I’m just having fun

At least the good part about this is that you don't know the maintenance people and they don't know you. They've probably seen other things that are significantly different. I've had UPS people show up at my door when I've been diapered but I had clothes on over the diaper.

Reactions: mightytoddler
Hopefully you’ll get past it , I’ve never lived in an apartment but seems to me someone should notify you . That’s a rented space it’s private . I’m personally not bothered at all having my things out in the open . If someone is coming to see us mommy picks up some things out of the living room area . Big bathroom is off limits for my things it’s all adult . My bathroom is filled with my stuff , diaper pail things like that . We have 4 bedrooms one is expressly filled with my toddler things , playpen , baby bed all the diapers, clothing , so much stuff …. But we’re pretty private I’ve only been surprised by delivery people a couple times wanting a signature . Standing at my door with only an onesie or an extra long shirt I’m IC so I’m in diapers 24/7 . In an onesie only it’s very obvious I have a thick night weight diaper on and no one has ever said anything . Again I’m dressed daily in toddler clothing even out in the world . No one is surprised that already know us . Be yourself in your home/space/apartment . Let the office know from now on please notify you before your private space is invaded by god knows who 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: StillHappilyinDiapers
Update! I spoke to my landlord. There was a work order but the person they hired was a private contractor and didn't honor and know about the prerequisites of entering my apartment. So I spoke to my landlord and changed my policy to say that they can't enter my apartment without first confirming with me.

Reactions: littlemoosey, dogboy and mightytoddler
Back