Cat&Jack boys underwear

trevy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I just bought Cat & Jack Boys briefs in an XL. I’m a 34 waist 39.5 hip and 5’8”. They fit well, with room to grow. I haven’t washed them yet but I will update when I do, I don’t think washing will be a problem though

• Wow
Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, Tommy10, Goodnites11 and 4 others
Washed them today on cold and tumble dry low with no issue.

if those fit you, then the wonder nation from walmart will fit you too. they are basically the same size and the sides are a little bit longer. The cat and jack seem to have the shortest sides compared to the same size Hanes, Fruit of the loom and Wonder Nation

I prefer diapers over underpants!

Gnbw4l said:
if those fit you, then the wonder nation from walmart will fit you too. they are basically the same size and the sides are a little bit longer. The cat and jack seem to have the shortest sides compared to the same size Hanes, Fruit of the loom and Wonder Nation
Good to know! I’ll check them out

Thereabouts are also a good brand. They have husky sizes up to 22

trevy said:
I just bought Cat & Jack Boys briefs in an XL. I’m a 34 waist 39.5 hip and 5’8”. They fit well, with room to grow. I haven’t washed them yet but I will update when I do, I don’t think washing will be a problem though

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll have to check them out!

Like ProTrycycleRacer mentioned above, Therabouts brand from JcPenney has size 22 husky in boys briefs too. I'm similar in size to you and they fit me well - a bit too big in fact.

BryanGoodnite said:
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll have to check them out!

Like ProTrycycleRacer mentioned above, Therabouts brand from JcPenney has size 22 husky in boys briefs too. I'm similar in size to you and they fit me well - a bit too big in fact.
I took a look at the wonder nation online the other day, i like the 2 options of patterns they have in the largest size. What makes me frustrated is none of the actual stores (target, jc penny, Walmart, etc) have husky sizes in store.

Back