cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
what newer cartoon shows have you been watching and why do you like it.
I have been watching turbo :laugh: it funny

I haven't seen any newer ones lately but I'm addicted the Amazing World of Gumball. It's like my childhood and all of my experiences but amplified for a dramatic and comedic plot.

I watched all 20+ episodes of the Lion Guard a few months back. To me, this is in my top 4 Disney cartoons ( 1; Ducktales, 2; Kim Possible, 3; Phinneas & Pherb, 4; "above").
The show takes place after Kiara and Kovu first meet, it also adds an abundance of new characters.
There's Kion who is Simba's son, Ono the egret, Besthe the Hippo, Bunga the honey badger, Fuli the cheetah, and the new hyenas; Janja, Cheezi, and (forgotten name) the kids of Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed.
Just watch it on Disney Jr.

Oh Gumball is pretty funny!

My fav new show is Sarah & Duck. It's like a British Mr. Roger paced kind of sweet and gentle little kids show, but in an alternate surreal / kid's imagination suburban England where shallots occasionally talk and the moon comes by for a chat on the evenings. The show is calming and soothing for my little side, but also quirky enough to keep my suppressed adult amused and engaged...

my last favorite was Ed Edd and Eddy. but haven't seen that in a long time.

Me:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Original Version
Cowabunga Dudes!!!!!
:)

There's three I've been watching and enjoying:

Lillie's Driftwood Bay
The Floogals
Noddy Toyland Detective

All three cartoons are aired on the Sprout TV network, but I'll bet they're on Youtube. Dolly Parton is going to be a chicken on Lillie's Driftwood Bay on Monday's airing, 9:00 a.m. daylight savings time here on the east coast.

eem... i have been watching steven universe and star vs the forces of evil

Aggretsuko, that show is so cute yet so true XD

For me it has to be paw patrol and Thomas the tank engine and transformers I watch them after school (work) and before my homework yes I still have school homework I get set it by a friend who knows and has a son at school so I'm given the same thing he has his son has helped me out with my homework so I can go and watch my programmes when I go round there's

Mickey and the roadster racers!!!!!!!!!

Sword Art Online. Incredibly deep plot lines combined with extremely well made animation. Plus, swords!

BabyKai said:
I haven't seen any newer ones lately but I'm addicted the Amazing World of Gumball. It's like my childhood and all of my experiences but amplified for a dramatic and comedic plot.

I work multiple low paying jobs, so I kind of identify with Larry. :)

BabyOtter94 said:
eem... i have been watching steven universe and star vs the forces of evil

Yes, these are wonderful!

Also, Gumball!!!

Though these all are for older kids...

If I wanna be in a near diaper wearing mindset, then Sarah and Duck is it for me!

When I'm being objective, Steins;Gate is probably the best anime I've ever seen. When I want something cheesy and fun, though, I watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

I've also been rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender. It's way better than I remember it being.

Yu-Gi-Oh!, IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!

Star vs. the Forces of Evil. it's for a little bit older audience, but it's still really cute and fun. On top of that, I'm seriously starting to think there's an ABDL member of their writing staff. The show has a lot of casual diaper references. A lot.

ArchieRoni said:
Star vs. the Forces of Evil. it's for a little bit older audience, but it's still really cute and fun. On top of that, I'm seriously starting to think there's an ABDL member of their writing staff. The show has a lot of casual diaper references. A lot.

WAT?

Really?! I didn't actually notice...

Like which?

I'm super into Steven Universe, :)

I didn't know we were including Anime!. My favorite of all time is Kanon. The imagery is just intoxicating and the story never gets old. each time I watch it I learn something more about the story. Close second for me is Eureka 7. Currently stuck on Hunter x Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back