Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Hi, I’m still new to the forum so let me know if this is the wrong place for this thread.

I’m just curious, is there anyone else that has had the experience of liking little things, like toys or shows or being diapered, but feels like they fit more into a caregiver role when interacting with others? Basically, someone who wants to be a caregiver but also diapered and little?

My best thought is the idea of a slightly older playmate taking the dominant role, but I’d like to hear any other terms or experiences others may have had 🙂

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy, BigKid25, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Older sibling role ?

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
Yeah I know there are defiantly people like that. In other places I have heard the term "big" used in place of carer. This represents someone being the little while someone else is the "bigger" person in the relationship. This does not necessarily have to be a mommy/daddy or carer figure but a "big brother","big sister", "big kid", or a baby sister. They are still a little just a bigger one than the other little. As such they may enjoy many or all of the same activities as the the little but get to be in charge because the are the big brother, sister, kid or whatever.

KitsuneFox said:
Older sibling role ?
oreobaby89 said:
Yeah I know there are defiantly people like that. In other places I have heard the term "big" used in place of carer. This represents someone being the little while someone else is the "bigger" person in the relationship. This does not necessarily have to be a mommy/daddy or carer figure but a "big brother","big sister", "big kid", or a baby sister. They are still a little just a bigger one than the other little. As such they may enjoy many or all of the same activities as the the little but get to be in charge because the are the big brother, sister, kid or whatever.
Thank you for your responses! I tend to avoid familial terms just out of person preference, but “big” or “big kid” are definitely ones I can see using.

ComfyBoi said:
Thank you for your responses! I tend to avoid familial terms just out of person preference, but “big” or “big kid” are definitely ones I can see using.
Hey that is cool, you can just be the big kid in the neighborhood who the little likes to play with and look up too or what ever you like.

Last edited:
Sounds like a big (but not too big!) brother. :)

Edit: Oops just saw the note on familial terms. This thread is active right now!

Last edited:
Reactions: WarriorPrincess
oreobaby89 said:
Hey that is cool, you can just be the big kid in the neighborhood who the little likes to play with and look up too or what ever you like.
A great idea there!
TopheTophe said:
Sounds like a big (but not too big!) brother. :)

Edit: Oops just saw the note on familial terms. This thread is active right now!
I’ll check it out!

As an AB with caregiver tendencies myself I see myself as a "Big Brother" or "Onii-Chan" type when acting as a Caregiver instead of a "Babysitter" or "Daddy" type caregiver. My Little age is between 2 and 5 years old so just old enough to help change a younger sibling's diaper when needed, and etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ComfyBoi
SuzakuAkatori said:
As an AB with caregiver tendencies myself I see myself as a "Big Brother" or "Onii-Chan" type when acting as a Caregiver instead of a "Babysitter" or "Daddy" type caregiver. My Little age is between 2 and 5 years old so just old enough to help change a younger sibling's diaper when needed, and etc.
Thank you for your input! That’s honestly how I saw it as well, still being little but old enough to kinda be “in charge”

ComfyBoi said:
Thank you for your input! That’s honestly how I saw it as well, still being little but old enough to kinda be “in charge”
Yep! In Japanese culture, when the parents are not around the older sibling becomes the one "in charge". Other cultures once had this practice as well but fell out of favor largely which is sad tbh.

Reactions: Sidewinder and ComfyBoi
They call that "switch" sometimes I'll be in our guest room laying down on the floor with the tv on and coloring or playing a game, my wife will join me and will genuinely get into playing or coloring, but then will check me and ask me a bunch of questions and stuff, so she's still kinda like a caregiver playing with her little.

Reactions: Brumas94
pampers4U said:
They call that "switch" sometimes I'll be in our guest room laying down on the floor with the tv on and coloring or playing a game, my wife will join me and will genuinely get into playing or coloring, but then will check me and ask me a bunch of questions and stuff, so she's still kinda like a caregiver playing with her little.
No that's not a switch. A switch is you are either or. An older sibling caregiver is both simultaneously.

Sorry to necro an older thread but I just came across this while searching to see if another thing had been brought up before and had to reply.

This is me to a T.
I love little things, toys, games, colouring, kids tv shows/films, clothes, I have paci's, bottles, bibs and so on. I really want a high chair and space for a play room/nursery and have spent several years trying to explore the little side of me but never really getting it like I hear others describe.

I definitely have a childlike side of myself but I always feel like an adult just doing childish things and sure it's a lot of fun and I enjoy myself but don't really feel "little". I am definitely more drawn towards the care giver side of it, happy to help others play and learn and explore and just be who they want to be, changing their nappies, feeding, managing behaviour, engaging in games and generally providing care. But with all that I still like to wear and use nappies myself.
ComfyBoi said:
I tend to avoid familial terms just out of person preference, but “big” or “big kid” are definitely ones I can see using.
I am very specific about that I feel that the term daddy/mummy should be reserved for those littles with whom you have the most trust (both ways), it is a title that is earned over time as you grow to understand one another, either as romantic/life long partners (marriage/living together) or just close friends who play a lot together. On the other hand big bro/sis or uncle/nanny I see as much more flexible.

Reactions: BBBen and ComfyBoi
Lots of my fantasies are about being cared for by someone only a few years older, such as an older cousin or sibling.

Reactions: Brumas94
Kudos to people who can stay in headspace, and still look after other Littles.

If I was at a Littles' get-together, what I'd love ro give is, "Scuse me, Mistew BIG pewson I dunno. Vis bABy ouchyboo," but what you'd very likely get, is, "Oh my goodness, you poor sweetheart! That cut looks deep, but I can help. I know it hurts. I know. Ouchyboo, baby," like a babysitter.

If I can stay Little, I'd probably be crying for the one who got hurt.

Common .alot of cargiver are.atill in diapers themselfs

would love to have some fun with you. change my nappy while you’re wearing your nappy. please uncle.

Reactions: Andy86 and Sidewinder
This is 100% me. I love diapers for the sensual aspect and I like dressing up for myself to help build the aesthetic for my pleasure, but that doesn't automatically equate to little space. When I'm with someone else in little space, I naturally gravitate towards being the bigger person in the room. Part of that is a self acceptance thing of being vulnerable enough to be in diapers and little gear around others, but I'm also super into being the person that a little gives their trust to. Doesn't mean I stop liking to wear diapers, but it's just so natural for me after having taken care of kids for so long in my life that I want to be the carer person.

I also kind of sort of role play as a 10 or 11 year old boy who is either secreting diapers or bedwetting. I like big kid stuff with the occasional sneak of a paci or stuffed animal, but give me video games diapers and big kid clothes all day and I'm happy. Sure, you can toss in some Legos, building blocks, matchbox cars, or toy soldiers to include in the mix or maybe even some coloring or drawing pages, but I feel the most comfortable when I get to veg out the same way I did as a kid instead of a baby or toddler.

I am a Little..all the way.
With one exception and that is my partner, who is my babygirl.
My Daddy cares for me (Long-distance) and I take care of babygirl whom I live with.
This is just how our polycule works. We both have our own Daddy's, but to each other..I am the caretaker. Unless I have a day off from work..then I Claim little time. It works for us.
Helps to that we have very open communication with each other.

I'm a switch myself with diaper play.
Though this is limited to changing others. I love giving others this treatment just as much as undergoing it myself. And nicely elaborated :) So on a proper cushion, wipes, cream and / or powder, you name it.
I'm not much a little myself, and don't see myself 'babysitting' another little :)

Back