Can't wait ti'll wintertime.🤩🤩🤩

Jorelaxed

I am master of chats.😃
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi goodmorning everyone, hope you are all doing well and diapered.
I don't know about everyone else, but this summer has been brutal here in Vegas.
It is finally starting to cool down a bit, temps now don't pass 90 degrees fareinheit

Once October kicks in, temps will be much colder.
I love winter because I can wear all my puffy sweaters, thick sweatpants, fleece tights and thick chunky Ugg classic boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: dllovergirl83, Deleted member 39193, Glaceon and 5 others
Personally, I like my Season's one at a time! Yes, I understand that the desert areas tend to be more likely to experience two: Hot or Cold. But, in those areas that are a bit more Green in the Summer, Fall is a real Season, commonly accompanied with changing leaf color and then the joy of cleaning-up what gets dropped.

Winter comes with Snow in the Great White North and that can be beautiful or a nightmare depending on whether you are charged with opening paths or just driving or watching from inside.

But the roads are less crowded when the Snow Birds head South for the Winter!

I am one of those odd folks that enjoy the Seasons and have activities I enjoy as part of each! And, diapers always is part of each as they keep things dry around me!!

• Love
Reactions: greatlake5, Jorelaxed and ShyBoo81
I recently moved from Southern California to Utah, and its my first time ever living in a town where it will snow regularly during wintertime 🌨 Kinda curious to see how that will be like. Oh and also, Im excited to go snowboarding too once winter hits!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Glaceon, Jorelaxed, Cottontail and 1 other person
ShyBoo81 said:
I recently moved from Southern California to Utah, and its my first time ever living in a town where it will snow regularly during wintertime 🌨 Kinda curious to see how that will be like. Oh and also, Im excited to go snowboarding too once winter hits!
You may likely already know, but tires with good tread depth and defined as all season helps. Also, all wheel drive or at least four wheel drive, if you are in an area that has measurable snow. FYI: Practice driving and stopping in snow in a large parking place like a Mall.

Enjoy your First Winter!!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, CLPP, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
I’m ready for some -40s and ice fishing

Reactions: chamberpot, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Jorelaxed said:
Hi goodmorning everyone, hope you are all doing well and diapered.
I don't know about everyone else, but this summer has been brutal here in Vegas.
It is finally starting to cool down a bit, temps now don't pass 90 degrees fareinheit

Once October kicks in, temps will be much colder.
I love winter because I can wear all my puffy sweaters, thick sweatpants, fleece tights and thick chunky Ugg classic boots.
I am amazed you can do that even in winter around Vegas
but I guess when you have brutal summer temps then this is definitely a lot cooler

i remember years ago in Scottsdale AZ at Christmas time we were all walking around in shorts & Shirts sweating and the locals were in winter coats
of course it made the pool very empty which was nice

it's currently +10c and raining and im. quit comfortable

around 90f i would be sweating buckets and not able to wear my comfy winter gear

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
It's cooled off here in the mid-atlantic region, went from about 88f average high to about 68f average high in the span of 2 weeks. I'm plotting out my wardrobe for this winter, and I'm excited to try the diaper + snap onesie + pantyhose + skirt/dress + sweater look. I got a LittleForBig plain black onesie, so I should be able to put together good outfits using it as the base-layer t-shirt and build outfits around that. It's so annoying going to the bathroom in a romper or pantyhose normally, but that shouldn't be an issue in this case. 🤭

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and ik02
Same here in south of Spain... No idea how hot is 90 Farenheit, but here was about two months with 40°C continuous... And all that time I didn't use any diaper. Really no envy to ICs.

EveMoonElf said:
It's cooled off here in the mid-atlantic region, went from about 88f average high to about 68f average high in the span of 2 weeks. I'm plotting out my wardrobe for this winter, and I'm excited to try the diaper + snap onesie + pantyhose + skirt/dress + sweater look. I got a LittleForBig plain black onesie, so I should be able to put together good outfits using it as the base-layer t-shirt and build outfits around that. It's so annoying going to the bathroom in a romper or pantyhose normally, but that shouldn't be an issue in this case. 🤭
Cut the crotch out of some of your pantyhose, Easier to unsnap and pee, or get fingered.

Reactions: EveMoonElf and Edgewater
Cant wait to bust out the footed pj’s!!!!!

Reactions: dous, Jorelaxed, EveMoonElf and 2 others
In another month it should be cold enough to start wearing the lined jeans. They are great for hiding the diaper. I wear at night but then I can go 24/7.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, chamberpot and Edgewater
Seasonedcitizen said:
In another month it should be cold enough to start wearing the lined jeans. They are great for hiding the diaper. I wear at night but then I can go 24/7.
Yes! I love my lined jeans. So much better than pants + long underwear. So soft too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, chamberpot and Edgewater
You do know that you live in a desert right? If you get away from the Vegas heat island affect it should cool of significantly in the evening, at least it does in most desert regions. I was out riding my Harley today and we’re supposed to have weather suitable for riding but it’s rapidly coming to an end here in southern Wisconsin. As much as I enjoy the three extra weeks in the fall and the three weeks earlier in the spring that we can ride here in southern Wisconsin than what I could when I lived in northern Wisconsin we just don’t get the snow that we got up north and I miss it. If I’m going to be in cold weather I want snow! The cold doesn’t bother me as I used to drive semi on the Dalton highway, the haul road between Fairbanks and Prudhoe Bay, AK, and have been in -75F without windchill, but in that cold you don’t get much snow.

we have really been enjoying a long extended summer like weather here and looks like we will for and week or maybe two if we are lucky , and then it will be put away the boat and get the leaf blower out and prep all the winter stuff , I also like all of the seasons and the change they bring in a true 4 season environment like we have here in New Hampshire and Vermont

• Sad
Reactions: Zeke, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
SparkyDog said:
I am amazed you can do that even in winter around Vegas
but I guess when you have brutal summer temps then this is definitely a lot cooler

i remember years ago in Scottsdale AZ at Christmas time we were all walking around in shorts & Shirts sweating and the locals were in winter coats
of course it made the pool very empty which was nice

it's currently +10c and raining and im. quit comfortable

around 90f i would be sweating buckets and not able to wear my comfy winter gear
I've been to Vegas in late November, and it's colder than many people would suspect at night!

Colder days are ideal for be padded, also, i deal better with cold being cozy and with layers of clothes.

Reactions: Ridinginnappies
I love how winter clothes hide one’s nappies. The thick padding disguised under coats and thicker pants :). Skiing in a nappy is one of my great pleasures, being able to pee when I need to out on the piste and not having to risk the treacherous wet steps down to the restaurant bathrooms in ski boots :)

Reactions: Edgewater
AttilaThePun said:
I've been to Vegas in late November, and it's colder than many people would suspect at night!
Deserts usually are 😉
Somebody'll probably correct me (kinky! 🧐), but I seem to recall that ice making originates in deserts (using the freezing night air over a number of nights).

Anyway, it was chilly, here (NW UK) last night. Made me wish that I had my winter quilt on, but a warm plume has been forecast for the following days.

Reactions: Edgewater
ShyBoo81 said:
Depending on where you live (around SLC and north) first measurable snow fall that would stick was almost always Halloween. Snow there can happen between August and 4th of July. I've seen snow that started in September and didn't finally melt completely until June. If you are in one of those areas, you'll see "no parking between OCT and MAY" signs around town. That's where they pile the snow from the roads, and if your car is there it will be buried until the spring melt.

A good predictor of weather was to watch what it's doing in Seattle. If it's raining in Seattle, it'll snow in Northern Utah in 1-3 days depending on how fast a system is moving. The only real bummer part of winter is if an inversion sets in, trapping dirty smoke/pollution air.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun, ShyBoo81 and Edgewater
Like your Post, but the only thing that gets trapped in the snow is heavy particulates as 'air' is squeed out as the weight of the snow above force out the 'air.'

FYI: I am really old and I know what pollution looked like in the 1950's in the US. I am also well traveled and know where heavy loads of pollution is both produced and clogs the air.

The river that runs though our town was serious polluted in the 1950's, today one can see and catch trout.

Like your Avatar!

Reactions: chamberpot
Back