Can't pee at night

Maybe not for everyone but i think aneros helped me a bit. It takes the focus off your pp and as it works the prostate it seems to relax everything in there. I never had to push at all if that was in and as a bonus it gave me lovely warm and tickly feelings all over in a very babyish way.

I've had luck with a couple of bed wetting hypnosis files from youtube

I would imagine that if you ever did overcome this you'd risk wetting the bed when not wearing. I have the same 'problem', but I'm actually thankful for it. It goes with potty training/untraining, and I imagine with "untraining" it's like a switch that cannot be easily controlled.

I've been 24/7 since Christmas day of 18, I still wake up most of the time, but now I only come about 60 or 75% awake and go right back to sleep faster.

Reactions: chamberpot
subietodd said:
I've been 24/7 since Christmas day of 18, I still wake up most of the time, but now I only come about 60 or 75% awake and go right back to sleep faster.
I'll wake up maybe half the times I wet and that iust just barely awake and right back to deep sleep , the rest of the time I have no recollection of waking and wetting at all. not a bad thing as I get really good nights rest unworried about the bed due to the good protection I wear at night and the protection on the bed.

I have to get up to pee. The good thing is that it allows me to stretch. Arthritis sucks.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Seasonedcitizen said:
I have to get up to pee. The good thing is that it allows me to stretch. Arthritis sucks.
Arthritis is no joke

gets asked a lot. Time and Practice, those are the only answers. Try baby steps, incremental progress, wetting in less and less natural/familiar situations, work your way up as slowly as needed. Don't try to force it by doing something like drinking a lot before bed, it doesn't work. The harder yo push your bladder, the harder it will push back.

Last edited:
Alittlereiri said:
Arthritis is no joke
Agreed, and neither is fibromyalgia. Or MS. 😪

Reactions: Alittlereiri
I had trouble just using my diaper laying down for a while, It's more of a muscle training thing when you want to willingly do it most of the issue is "Will I leak because i'm laying down and blocking a lot of the absorbent material?" that's my thing cuz I wear Northshore Pullups to bed (Everyone is home I can't wear Loud Crinkly diapers to bed on weekends, so it's easy for Those to leak, I found out today the Megamax are Difficult to get to leak, I must have went 20 somethin times today and still no leak from it

I started to diaper myself everynight for almost a week now and it’s the hardest part at night but I feel that is getting easier

Peepeegirl said:
I started to diaper myself everynight for almost a week now and it’s the hardest part at night but I feel that is getting easier
I don't get diapered every night, so I do find it difficult to let go in my diaper when I'm not actually on my feet. I guess it does require a bit of getting use to before it gets easy.

Reactions: Peepeegirl and BobbiSueEllen
This thread has been idle for several months now, but I have a problem trusting my diaper at night... During the day not so much unless I know I'm getting close to the diaper's limit. I tend to be a side sleeper, but when I do wake up at night to pee, I am sometimes already peeing, or just about to let loose and I have to sit up just a bit to make sure that the pee goes where it needs to in the diaper. But I still worry about waking up to wet bedding and a wet mattress. I think if I were to get a pad to sleep on it would help me pee easier at night, and may even get me to the point where I'm relaxing enough I may barely wake to pee. I've thought about getting one of the Rearz changing pads.... Has anyone used a Rearz changing pad for this purpose and if so how did it work? What are some good pads to use for night time? Thanks everyone!

ArchtopK said:
I rise to my knees, pee and go back to bed. I could never pee lying down.
I can, but it’s easier when I am in the bathtub taking a bath. If I am full enough then closing my eyes and pretending that I am taking a bath works sometimes…

diaperfooties said:
That is the dream for me just need to figure out how to do it.
You don't really want to wet without control, wanting to be a wetter without control whilst still being someone who has bladder-control has recently been deemed by the moderators as a form of self-harm
...if you were un-aware.
-
BW

Back