Cannamommy and Mommy2Moosey

Jed51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I miss seeing your posts. Did you leave because of poor behavior by members,

Jim

Checking in for Momma2moosey here. I know that she is not around all that much. She is still a very active "real" mommy to our son and takes great care of me as well.

If anyone follows my posts, at times I will tell you things that she has done for me or just how lucky I am to have her. She really is incredible and i have been blessed.

I just had some surgery and she has taken her "mommy-ness" to the next level. That is, as always she keeps me diapered at bedtime but she also will getup- for late night changes as she does not want me out of bed (I am on crutches). So talk about really feeling little, being half asleep, getting diaper checked and then changed while you hug your plushie. I should have surgery more often!

I know that one reason that @momma2moosey (M2m) is not on ADISC too much is she is worried about my son coming up behind her while she is reading or posting. She is not quite as clandestine or computer savvy as me, and she worries about leaving a trail that my son might come across. I will see if I can get her to come on and say hello. My son is out till later this evening and she has a bit of time...

Regarding @cannamommy, she and I are very good friends, and to be honest, I am a bit concerned as she has not been on in nearly 3 months. I know that she is extremely busy as well with a "real toddler" her "Little" Cannaboy as well as a few other AB friends that she has "adopted" . I really hope that they all are OK, as I really like her and think that she has been a great advocate for the AB/DL community. I know that sometimes with all that they have going on, they just take a break from ADISC. I hope that is the case for their recent absence.

I can tell you for Momma2moosey (M2m) everyone was nice to her so that is not why she has not been around, it is just life. Hopefully she will be on more in the future. Like you I think that it is nice to get really mommy perspectives on things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail, ozbub, LittleBoyCuddles and 2 others
littlemoosey said:
I just had some surgery and she has taken her "mommy-ness" to the next level. That is, as always she keeps me diapered at bedtime but she also will getup- for late night changes as she does not want me out of bed (I am on crutches). So talk about really feeling little, being half asleep, getting diaper checked and then changed while you hug your plushie. I should have surgery more often!
Wow sorry to hear about the surgery. I hope you feel better soon but that sounds wonderful having a full time mummy that does all that for you. Getting diaper checked and changed while half asleep sounds dreamy though!

Reactions: littlemoosey
Thank you Moosey. I am glad M2M is still supportive and I hope you are doing better. I really appreciate your posts.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Jed51 said:
I miss seeing your posts. Did you leave because of poor behavior by members,

Jim
We have been busy with life, like LM said, we have been focusing our time on our daughter a lively toddler keeps us sometimes so busy we do put our online presence on the back burner. I also had some issues logging in lol dang passwords.
It warms might heart that myself ndM2M have been missed.

With the new “ adopted “ abdls in our lives we have stayed busy there as well cultivating healthy relationships and special bonds. DW4life is doing great and has found a special place with myself, DLdad( formerly cannaboy) and BG. Working with our new found friends/littles in accepting themselves as providing a safe, nurturing space for them has been rewarding on so many level for all of us. Please if anyone wishes to reach out via PM my inbox is always open.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Cottontail
littlemoosey said:
Checking in for Momma2moosey here. I know that she is not around all that much. She is still a very active "real" mommy to our son and takes great care of me as well.

If anyone follows my posts, at times I will tell you things that she has done for me or just how lucky I am to have her. She really is incredible and i have been blessed.

I know that one reason that @momma2moosey (M2m) is not on ADISC too much is she is worried about my son coming up behind her while she is reading or posting. She is not quite as clandestine or computer savvy as me, and she worries about leaving a trail that my son might come across. I will see if I can get her to come on and say hello. My son is out till later this evening and she has a bit of time...

Regarding @cannamommy, she and I are very good friends, and to be honest, I am a bit concerned as she has not been on in nearly 3 months. I know that she is extremely busy as well with a "real toddler" her "Little" Cannaboy as well as a few other AB friends that she has "adopted" . I really hope that they all are OK, as I really like her and think that she has been a great advocate for the AB/DL community. I know that sometimes with all that they have going on, they just take a break from ADISC. I hope that is the case for their recent absence.

I can tell you for Momma2moosey (M2m) everyone was nice to her so that is not why she has not been around, it is just life. Hopefully she will be on more in the future. Like you I think that it is nice to get really mommy perspectives on things.
LM, I think of you fondly a lot, your support, care an friendship is very special to me, you are a genuine friend, whom through the years despite our “ breaks” from adisc has always stayed in touch. I do sincerely apologize for not reaching out to circumvent concern, we are Well, happy and growing. I will second that I miss M2M as well, please let her know I would love to catch up❤️

Hope you are having a quick recover from your surgery my dear friend:).

Reactions: PaddedRita, littlemoosey and Cottontail
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. You are a gem.

Back