Canadian?

CanEHdaDL said:
Are you coming to the Munch next weekend ?
Can I plz get the details as well I'm from calgary

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Any others near Ottawa?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledreamers333
Someoneelse897 said:
Hello/Bonjour from Sherbrooke, Qc!
I’m also from Sherbrooke, I speak French .

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Eastern Ontario, Canada, myself. I've given a clue to which city in my profile if anyone's curious and interested in solving the mystery! 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
LilDawson said:
Eastern Ontario, Canada, myself. I've given a clue to which city in my profile if anyone's curious and interested in solving the mystery! 🕵️‍♂️
Hmmm.... Is it K.? I'm near O. haha

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and LilDawson
Lumos said:
Hmmm.... Is it K.? I'm near O. haha

Hah, guess it wasn't overly hard to crack that one; there really is only the one possibility, after all, lol! Still, kudos on that - ya need to know a bit of geography and travel times to get it! (y)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Lumos and Angelapinks
Alberta here!

Reactions: BabyAby123, BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
Victoria BC here!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
I’m from Saskatchewan… I travel a fair bit for work and visit majority of the larger cities!

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I sadly live in Canada's most boring city. But since I lived here for most of my life, I came to find the more interesting corners of our small capital city. And now friends who may be living amongst me with similar kinks and interest!

Edit - you can also consider I'm also in Toronto and Montreal, working remotely...

Last edited:
Reactions: Truckerguy, Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
doublepadded said:
I sadly live in Canada's most boring city. But since I lived here for most of my life, I came to find the more interesting corners of our small capital city. And now friends who may be living amongst me with similar kinks and interest!

Edit - you can also consider I'm also in Toronto and Montreal, working remotely...
I really don't understand why Ottawa gets such a bad rep for being 'boring'? I've lived in other big cities, and honestly, I prefer Ottawa. It's much nicer/cleaner, people are friendlier, and it's easy to get around.

• Wow
Reactions: DLBIG, HvyMtlCarpenter, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Lumos said:
I really don't understand why Ottawa gets such a bad rep for being 'boring'? I've lived in other big cities, and honestly, I prefer Ottawa. It's much nicer/cleaner, people are friendlier, and it's easy to get around.
It's a great place to settle down and start a family, but for youngsters, they prefer more materialistic things like being in a big city with more of a night life. I loved it here growing up.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lumos and BobbiSueEllen
I'm from downtown Nova Scotia here.

Wow there really are a lot of Canadians Eh?

Kitchener Waterloo here.

Reactions: Lumos, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Anyone in Calgary? Visiting in April be neat to hangout with someone maybe? Lol

Krinklez said:
Anyone in Calgary? Visiting in April be neat to hangout with someone maybe? Lol
What area you visiting?

I honestly don't know which area yet. I'm going to pick up a part haven't got their address yet but it's in Calgary. I've got a truck so willing to drive if it's worth the hangout 😊

Reactions: Angelapinks
From the south shore of Montreal
Salut! 👋

Reactions: Angelapinks, iDiapered, DLBIG and 2 others
Huntsville, Ontario.

Back