Canadian littles

There's plenty of east coasters here too ! We just don't shout it out that we are wearing a diaper like you westerners lol

Reactions: Dldlns2, littledreamers333 and Truckerguy
The great province of Alberta seems to be disproportionately represented on ADISC! =D

(Wish I'd known this when I lived there/was at a point where I was comfortable meeting folks!)

Reactions: Truckerguy and Elisa
I am from Saskatchewan

Reactions: Truckerguy
I'm from Calgary Alberta.

Very close to Canada in baudette mn. I could walk to rainy river ON

Fraggle said:
I'm from Calgary Alberta.
Welcome from the YYC contingency.

Reactions: Fraggle and Deleted member 42038
Sasklitlle said:
Just wondering how many littles r out there. Feel alone with my secret
You are far from being alone, believe me, you are very much not alone. You as I have done have not reached out within the many safe diaper communities we have available online. Please, pay attention to the word safe. I am sure you are aware we are currently in the safest spot to explore and make contact with diaper lovers with similar wants and wishes. The honesty of your diaper wishes and some good old over the back yard fence type of discussions will provide you with people you can call friends.
As we say in the Patch jump in and fill your boots, there are lots of us folks around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm in Manitoba too

Reactions: Fraggle
DJC said:
You are far from being alone, believe me, you are very much not alone. You as I have done have not reached out within the many safe diaper communities we have available online. Please, pay attention to the word safe. I am sure you are aware we are currently in the safest spot to explore and make contact with diaper lovers with similar wants and wishes. The honesty of your diaper wishes and some good old over the back yard fence type of discussions will provide you with people you can call friends.
As we say in the Patch jump in and fill your boots, there are lots of us folks around.
Hey how are you

Diapertoddler said:
There's plenty of east coasters here too ! We just don't shout it out that we are wearing a diaper like you westerners lol
Hey I'm originally from the east coast what's up

Reactions: Angelapinks
Vancouver here!

Reactions: marsh, Fraggle and Angelapinks
Quebec here!

Reactions: DLYUL, Angelapinks, CodyBaby and 1 other person
From the Eastern Township of Quebec :)

Reactions: sparrowj8811
Je me présente encore de Laval, Québec mais originaire de Lac-Saint-Paul (si vous savez où c'est, le monde est petit) sorry I know the rules say this forum posts must be made in english, but I feel sharing a little of french isn't bad for people that are from my part of the world.

Sasklitlle said:
Just wondering how many littles r out there. Feel alone with my secret
err out ther eh.. Catch my drift? I'm not Canadian but people say I sound darn near close

CodyBaby said:
Je me présente encore de Laval, Québec mais originaire de Lac-Saint-Paul (si vous savez où c'est, le monde est petit) sorry I know the rules say this forum posts must be made in english, but I feel sharing a little of french isn't bad for people that are from my part of the world.
Dans les belles Laurentides ( in the beautiful Laurentides) I have always loved skiing Tremblant or driving through the fall colours! Yes with a U. 😜

DLPJ said:
Dans les belles Laurentides ( in the beautiful Laurentides) I have always loved skiing Tremblant or driving through the fall colours! Yes with a U. 😜
Yup, but Tremblant is actually quite far from Lac-Saint-Paul to be honest, closest place with good population is Mont-Laurier. Lots of my family is still in that area, got my own sugar shack there (its a family thing, with around 150-200 trees connected, just enough for our family production)

Anyone know of and place to pick up some ABDL diapers on the north side of Toronto/Vaughan area? l will be visiting tomorrow but don’t want to travel to Glen Erin in Mississauga or Universal on the Danforth. If anyone knows of a hot new spot to pick up diapers let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back