Can you reuse an old diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not reuse any diapers.

Any diaper which has been wet or messed to any degree needs to go. If you had a diaper which you took off before you could do anything in it and wanted to reuse it...well, it doesn't seem so much a problem. But otherwise...no. Seriously. If you go any amount of potty in your diaper, then you should really change out and toss it when it's at capacity.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and 2012Stroke
Never reuse a wet diaper. The smell alone would be gross and noticeable

Reactions: AJFan2020, skunk053 and BobbiSueEllen
I did reuse my diapers back then but not if i wet it , example i wore them to bed then the next day if it was dry i would set it aside ( was a bedwetter in high school ) and then on that same night i would wear again to save cost and diapers. of course if i did wet it i would not reuse it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Stroke
No, as plenty of others have said. A disposable used diaper after that amount of time, you are asking to get an infection. Would very much suggest against it.

1 or 2 days? Sure. 3+ days? Too smelly, and besides, mold grows quickly in them due to amount of moisture, and that would not be safe.

If you're looking to acquire one-offs sometimes you'll find vending machines which sell baby diapers in malls or theme parks

JessicaB123 said:
I ran out of diapers and have a diaper that’s been hidden away (I’m 18 and live at home) for about two weeks now.

I flooded it but it didn’t start leaking, so I’m sure it can hold more if I wet it again.

Any dangers since it’s already wet?
I have done this, for some reason it turns me on more when it's a week old and disgusting smelling, not proud of it, but it's never given me any kind of Infection or anything.

rocketman said:
And there are reusable diapers- cloth. I'm not saying get clith or don't, but if you're looking for a reusable alternative....
If someone lives with his parents and just turned 18 , obviously parents do not know, using cloth would be very invconvenient regarding washing, hanging out to dry (if no dryer is available) etc.
Just think about it, it's not all that easy.

Best thing is to throw the old one away, it's asking for a rash, UTI etc and if one can't buy new ones then you'll just have to wait until you can.

Oh wow that is a bit on the gross side for me to ne honest. No ways I change if my diaper gets cold I get out of it. I have pulled a very wet one down to poop and it was on the cold floor when setting. then go too pull it up and that cold wet material on my skin. NO thank you.

Nope. I only reuse wet diapers if I have to remove it to go #2 in the toilet. I just unfasten the top tapes and slide them down.

Don't feed the troll...E0D19EFF-F767-4880-931E-3B57841A01B0.jpeg

Reactions: ElPulpo and KrankyPants
Sure is Pamperchu in here... and that’s not good.

I do not recommend you re-wear your used diaper. That honestly sounds disgusting.

Reactions: chrischrischris
seems like this is a troll thread as OP just made 1 post and disappear with minimal info on him/herself . lets not revive posts like this as it was posted a long time ago .

Last edited:
Reactions: Redvelvet2397 and ElPulpo
sorry i searched it on google because i was wondering.... for a friend.. of course. lol didnt see the date til after i posted

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back