Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaB123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I ran out of diapers and have a diaper that’s been hidden away (I’m 18 and live at home) for about two weeks now.

I flooded it but it didn’t start leaking, so I’m sure it can hold more if I wet it again.

Any dangers since it’s already wet?

Well, if you put it away after you used it and are trying to reuse it, I don't think it'd be a good idea since other bacteria could've climbed into the dirty diaper. If you mean you had an old diaper that you haven't used because you switched brands, i would say it's ok to use and wet. The worst is it could leak if used too much. But that's it.

Reactions: TigerDL
Chances are it’s polluted with bacteria but hey, whatever floats yer boat.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
If it was only a day or two old I wouldn't worry much, but 2 weeks is too long.

Reactions: littleluvs, CookieMonstah and TigerDL
If I'm understanding you right that it's a wet diaper that's been sitting around for 2 weeks... eww, no. Aside from it probably smelling horrible by this point, it's had all kinds of time for god knows what to grow in it. As a general rule, don't leave diapers sitting around more than a day or two before disposing of them in the trash. Otherwise the smell is going to build up.

Reactions: 2012Stroke and sleepyhammy
Two week old wee? I'd say no way. Go with a towel and groceries bag if your that desperate to play.

Reactions: Softypink
Disposable? No way! Cloth? Yes if you wash it first.

Reactions: AJFan2020
JessicaB123 said:
I have a diaper that’s been hidden away for about two weeks

Just NO!!

Would eat food that has been sitting out for two weeks?
Would you wear a dirty sweaty shirt that has been in the hamper for two weeks?

Reactions: littleluvs, 2012Stroke and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah that is just a bad idea all around.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Bad news especially for a female.

Reactions: CookieMonstah and BobbiSueEllen
You will end up having to have a very awkward conversation with your doctor about how you contracted a serious UTI.
DO NOT reuse wet or soiled nappies, even if you’re male. Urine is only sterile for about 8 minutes, then it begins to grow bacteria. After 24 hours it’s a Petri dish. After 2 weeks it’s a biohazard.

Reactions: AJFan2020, 2012Stroke and BobbiSueEllen
Please do not reuse a 2 week old used diaper I guarantee you that has all sorts of nasty things growing in it

Reactions: AJFan2020, CookieMonstah and BobbiSueEllen
You could end up with severe skin irritation if you try to use the diaper for very long ... be aware you will need to clean your diaper area VERY WELL after you get done .

( yes I re-used diapers in my teen years - a lot )

JessicaB123 said:
I ran out of diapers and have a diaper that’s been hidden away (I’m 18 and live at home) for about two weeks now.

I flooded it but it didn’t start leaking, so I’m sure it can hold more if I wet it again.

Any dangers since it’s already wet?
EAsy if it a cloth diaper put it in the washer, then after that hang it out to dry.

Reactions: AJFan2020
I wash my cloth diapers so I can reuse them all the time. (y)

Only if you get your talking dog to clean it up cause you are stuck in a bank vault for the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperVapor, CookieMonstah, 2012Stroke and 3 others
Throw it away and get more diapers. Even if you can't buy more diapers, you should not reuse old diapers if you value your urinary tract. I've had kidney stones cause me UTIs before and trust me when I say you don't want 'em.

Last edited:
Why woukd you want to?

And there are reusable diapers- cloth. I'm not saying get clith or don't, but if you're looking for a reusable alternative....

Reactions: skunk053
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back