Can you remember wetting bed at camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 11 when I went to my first boy scout camp. My mom checked the bedwetting box on the physical form and put that I wore pullups. I also got sick during the week and had diarrhea real bad so I kept my pullups on.
A few years later, when I was 14 I was working on staff at a scout camp I still had night time accidents and was given a pack of pullups and would go buy more when my parents came to visit every other weekend. I would go to the shower to change and dispose of my diaper in the morning.
In jr high I participated in the special Olympics. During one of the meets that we went to we spent the night in a hotel and the teacher knew I had bedwetting problems and also some daytime accidents, she made sure I was in diapers every night but I wasn't to only kid in my room that had to wear them.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall
yes they was i forgot to add in there the back up nurse i had not net yet so she came to the school tso i could meet her so yeah they worked with me well

yes they worked with me very well

Widgeydog354 said:
when i was a scout our akela had a two room tent as since i wore nappies 24/7 the second room was my bedroom. the balloo of our troop was a motherly woman who was always babying me even during most meets at our hut id been taken to do similar but babyish version of the activties. and at camp i practically lived in my nappy and tshirt with balloo doing intimate care things for me like showering me, changing my nappies. i once leaked through my pjyamas in to my sleeping bag one night balloo thought she could leave the plastics off i said no please put plastics on as i was wearing a light use disposable with a maxi pad but no i still leaked through it that night. for the day after my stuff was washed and dried and balloo tended to take me for walks with her seperate from the other scouts.
I have been wet the all my life I have to use nappy all of my life

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_4073.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_4073.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: furry121
Andrewf1 said:
Congrats on your rank of Eagle! I earned mine as well.

Reactions: checkingoutall and BigKid25
I don't remember wetting the bed at a school camp when I still had wetting issues (which were off and on until about 11), but I do remember my Year 9 (Grade 8, it was the end of the year, so I was 14) camp. I remember waking up one morning really needing a pee, and I felt a small damp patch on the front of my underwear, it wasn't visible, so no one knew.

I had to wear goodnites at school camp in 6th grade (I was 12) but didn't end up wetting. But my first time at boy scout camp (also when I was 12) I think I wet every night. Thankfully I was able to get a tent by myself, but I remember being super emmbarresed when I woke up wet.

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread
I wet the bed, but wasn't allowed to wear diapers. I wet the bed many times at Cub, Scout, and week-long camps, but only remember being caught twice. Once was my first Cub camp, indoors in January, and I soaked my foam matress, too. The second time I was caught was in a camp cabin, when I wet so hard, it soaked another Cub's luggage below my bunk. After age 8, I don't remember being caught (or no one said anything), even though I didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 11.

I remember another camp I was at, where a different kid was discovered with a wet bed. It was the last day, and the other kids were really mean about it. I didn't say anything, and also didn't go back to that camp.

• Wow
Yes. I barely managed to hide it!

There was a rumour forming someone across the cabin had but it was decided (even by the guy who started it, inadvertently, seeing the stain and asking if he had) that he actually did spill a drink in bed (after waking up and opening one, since people on the bottom bunk had access to all the snacks and bottles everyone put down there).

No one was checking to see if my sleeping bag was wet inside, so I guess no one could smell it because it they commented that it didn't smell like pee, so I got away because of someone else having to explain himself.

I soiled my boxers, during the day, at least four times, between long waits, lots of walking around camp, and apparently having alternatively the longest and shortest control of any teenager around me. Go figure.

Almost wished I was wearing a diaper or at least a Pull-Up, but getting caught in one just proves you expected it to be a problem/it often happened recently.

I was either 15 turning 16 or just had.

I was embarrassed, you may have guessed.

I wonder how many others had problems and just hit it as well as I did.

I mean, GoodNites were already a thing and some of the people who went there definitely had one kind of disability or another. If it wasn't a physical one, the drugs given for certain mental issues can cause those kinds of side effects. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, which I think is safe to blame it on because it definitely caused issues outside of camp.
I was fully continent, if off them long enough.

I forgot how long to Camp was. It had to have been at least two weeks. Could it have been a month?

I didn't have that problem, when I went the second year. Not too long before that, though, I was back to wetting during naps.

Yes, I just confessed that I napped at 17. In my defense, sleep is really important. XD.

^That and I could pretty much only sleep during the day, at the time, on what I was taking. Narcolepsi and insomnia?! That's weird.

Now, my question to Overshare Club is "How did you manage to hide 'Pull-Ups' at camp?"

Somewun510 said:
I had to wear goodnites at school camp in 6th grade (I was 12) but didn't end up wetting. But my first time at boy scout camp (also when I was 12) I think I wet every night. Thankfully I was able to get a tent by myself, but I remember being super emmbarresed when I woke up wet.
I had it on and off at 12 but definitely wet at camp at 10.

Legitimately forgot that was a thing, for awhile. You said Boy Scouts. I wonder if there's even the remotest chance that we went to the same camp.

Mine was somewhere in Georgia, around 2000 or 2001, out in the middle of nowhere, and had many Troops. It had a small lake, where you could go tubing behind a boat, canoeing or just smimming.

Some of what I remember of the camp is the "Bug Juice", which is a flavour I still crave but can never find, and when I got to shoot the 22s.

I spread a rumour that my then-new favourite drink was made with real bugs. I was hoping that I would be able to just gross someone out by drinking more of it, but it was so good that no one cared. They believed it and they still drank it. It was that good!

We also had a huge water balloon war. As I recall, it lasted for days. That wasn't even official. We were just doing it.

We also played a lot of imaginary Star Wars games, when we weren't at some official activity.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Bp2006 said:
I was 11 when I went to my first boy scout camp. My mom checked the bedwetting box on the physical form and put that I wore pullups. I also got sick during the week and had diarrhea real bad so I kept my pullups on.
A few years later, when I was 14 I was working on staff at a scout camp I still had night time accidents and was given a pack of pullups and would go buy more when my parents came to visit every other weekend. I would go to the shower to change and dispose of my diaper in the morning.
In jr high I participated in the special Olympics. During one of the meets that we went to we spent the night in a hotel and the teacher knew I had bedwetting problems and also some daytime accidents, she made sure I was in diapers every night but I wasn't to only kid in my room that had to wear them.
What did you compete in and do you mind if I ask what (other) special need(s) you have?

I'm an Aspie with O.C.D.

Andrewf1 said:
I never got all the way through :(

ThatGuyFromThatThread said:
What did you compete in and do you mind if I ask what (other) special need(s) you have?

I'm an Aspie with O.C.D.
400 yard dash I was wearing a pullup while I ran

Last edited:
  • Wow
furry121 said:
I never got all the way through :(
Do you have Facebook

Bp2006 said:
Do you have Facebook
jamiejamie said:
Congrats on your rank of Eagle! I earned mine as well.
Do you have Facebook

ThatGuyFromThatThread said:

I'm an Aspie with O.C.D.
Adhd asthma

Andrewf1 said:
Adhd asthma
I got diagnosed with A.D.H.D. but my attention span wasn't really the issue. Maybe it was like a H.D. but hyperactive isn't really a problem, in the right circumstances.

I had an asthmatic side-effect for awhile but not regular asthma.

Andrewf1 said:
Do you have Facebook

Do you have Facebook
Yes but I have privacy settings on that only friends of friends can add me

Bp2006 said:
I have mild autism and was born with a cleft palate that caused my speech delay, I still have a hard time talking sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back