Can Adult Fit in a Baby Crib? šŸ¤”

AsherDearing said:
I think a better (and safer) option might be to check out bed guards, there are a load of them for sale on amazon, and you can get them to fully enclose an adult bed. Probably for the same price as a baby cot.

71ru9X3wBoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Oooooooooh look at those! šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: DiapAuthor and ILuvDiapers
I am 5' 11" 140 and am in a real babies crib all the time. Only thing I did was re-enforce the side connection of the wire mattress support to the wood via heavy duty ZIP ties 'just in case' it might ever break. 4 years in, no issues. It is a good step over to get into it but remaining limber is good. Best thing is that there are, of course, all the fun different crib sheets and blankets you can get. The crib in my photo is the one I use. Good luck and give it a try.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Honestly I feel Iike, could youā€¦. maybe. Would you want toā€¦.probably not. As others mentioned, even if it does ā€œworkā€ youā€™d likely be super uncomfortable. It could also ruin cribs for you which would be a shame.

• Sad
DiapAuthor said:
Also realistically speaking, if youā€™re going to be going to a toddler bed for an adult, I would recommend a hospital bed. It has the guards you want and it has the advantage of being able to support adult tushies

View attachment 122204
So weird replying to myself but those of you thinking about toddler beds and canā€™t fit. This is an ideal alternative. After what happened to me and my being in the ICU I was pumped full of fluid. My tushy is huge as are my legs and the Hill-ROM bed I am in is still supporting my majorly increased weight!

• Love
DiapAuthor said:
So weird replying to myself but those of you thinking about toddler beds and canā€™t fit. This is an ideal alternative. After what happened to me and my being in the ICU I was pumped full of fluid. My tushy is huge as are my legs and the Hill-ROM bed I am in is still supporting my majorly increased weight!
But hospital beds aren't Baby-ish enough for a lot of us ABDLs. If anything they'd probably make us feel old. And we wanna feel young...REALLY YOUNG! šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: DiapAuthor, dogboy and ILuvDiapers
ABDElsa said:
But hospital beds aren't Baby-ish enough for a lot of us ABDLs. If anything they'd probably make us feel old. And we wanna feel young...REALLY YOUNG! šŸ˜Š
So true! :giggle:

LittleAndAlone said:
Maybe if you chop off my legs. šŸ¤£
Same Iā€™m 6ā€™3ā€ but 150bls so weight isnā€™t the issue but it might be a little cramped in there for people like us šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
ABDElsa said:
Yes youā€™re right! I absolutely want to feel really really young again as well!! Maybe we can retrofit one to fit in a cribby or put rails on them to look like a toddler bed. Just a suggestion as Iā€™m currently in the hospital and I thought of it when my guards/rails were put up!

Last edited:
  • Love
At 5'4 and 170lb I'm trying to figure the same issue, I sleep all scrunched up anyway but i worry about weight since I'm too short to be able to just step in, and dropside cribs are impossible to get in my country-
I did try one of the toddler bed guards for a while, since I had a daybed enclosed on 3 sides, but it ended up breaking cuz I couldn't screw it into my bed slats (metal bars) so it kept falling sideways or the mattress would slide and push it out of place, and I spent more time fixing it than actually getting to enjoy the infantile effect, so I think it would be easier to just get a crib, but I don't want to spend money on getting a good quality one I've had my eye on for a while, only to find I can't use it-

• Sad
Back