babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
IMG_2023-7-9-072244.jpeg

I got some compensation money for being treated badly by a company so I used it to upgrade my tent, this one is 7 foot by 7 foot has my double mattress, fully waterproofed and well ventilated, I can open windows when it’s hot and still keeps the bugs out, when it’s cold I can zip them up and keep warm. I slept in it for the first time last night, and my sleep was amazing I slept like a baby. The first night I set it up it rained hard and it kept me dry, I got a solar panel / charger from Amazon for £16, the tent was £75 with the discount and I can charge my phone up outside, took me an hour and a half to get 30% charge in it when it was cloudy. I love camping so much. I was feeling very unwell last night, so I took my medicine, got ready and got in my tent and slept and woke up feeling a lot better and refreshed. I got a lock on my back gate so no one can get in at night without climbing the fence and if they did I would probably hear it and I live in a low crime area out in the sticks and it helps me being outside, it was as if my body thrives more outdoors, I calm down, relax and feel well enough to cope with life.

I got to go to the doctors as soon as the weekend over. I’m getting numbness in my hands and feet and given my dad has diabetes I am concerned I may have it.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Glad you are happy with your tent and that you can relax a bit. A dry tent is good for the peace of mind. Hope your doctors visit goes well and that there is nothing serious with the numbness.

• Love
Reactions: babyraggydolls and PaddedRita
Hi Ya babyraggydolls
That a might fine tent you have plus looks likes a plenty of room !
Do you use a air mattress to sleep on like we do ?
YA them solar changers are kind of slow but it sure beat a dead battery !!
Wishing you the best on you doctors appointment !!

Rita said:
Hi Ya babyraggydolls
That a might fine tent you have plus looks likes a plenty of room !
Do you use a air mattress to sleep on like we do ?
YA them solar changers are kind of slow but it sure beat a dead battery !!
Wishing you the best on you doctors appointment !!
It’s got plenty of room, it says it’s a 4 person family tent but in reality I don’t think more than 3 would squeeze in.

I have a foam double mattress it folds up and it’s super comfy and waterproof it’s a bit like a sofa mattress but more portable. I’ve decided to sleep out here again tonight and packed a nappy so I can stay out here all night. I get the odd cheeky spider trying to come in to the tent if I go outside at night lol but I encouraged the one last night to go out and tomorrow I will calk the doctors when I wake up. I usually wake up early if I sleep outdoors but I think this is where I’m sleeping from now on.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
babyraggydolls said:
It’s got plenty of room, it says it’s a 4 person family tent but in reality I don’t think more than 3 would squeeze in.

I have a foam double mattress it folds up and it’s super comfy and waterproof it’s a bit like a sofa mattress but more portable. I’ve decided to sleep out here again tonight and packed a nappy so I can stay out here all night. I get the odd cheeky spider trying to come in to the tent if I go outside at night lol but I encouraged the one last night to go out and tomorrow I will calk the doctors when I wake up. I usually wake up early if I sleep outdoors but I think this is where I’m sleeping from now on.
I love camping but sadly none of my friends do so i don't get to camp anymore .
I think last camping i did was in 2000 at Crimdon dean in Hartlepool .

What stops you from going camping by yourself? I know it's more fun with others but with others also comes chaos.
When I first started with my current company I was living by myself in my camper for 7 month stints at a time. I know, a camper isn't really camping but what I enjoyed the most was the solitude and the peace and quiet when I got off work at the end of the day.

Back