Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In two weeks I’m going on a 4 day camping trip by myself. Of course I’m bringing some diapers and some other dl stuff. I do plan on bringing swim diapers, because it sounds fun. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should bring or do?Thanks in Advance!

Reactions: Fascinating
I went on a campout with some abdl about a month ago. For sure bring baby wipes those are a must you can use them to clean your hands or really anything. I would bring some pull up diapers as well incase it gets hot.

I went camping in the mountains so it was a little chilly at night I wore footed pajamas I know they are not eveones thing but if you love them at all you must take them camping.

Bring a lot of water and also have some kind of sports drink as well.

diaperfooties said:
I went on a campout with some abdl about a month ago. For sure bring baby wipes those are a must you can use them to clean your hands or really anything. I would bring some pull up diapers as well incase it gets hot.

I went camping in the mountains so it was a little chilly at night I wore footed pajamas I know they are not eveones thing but if you love them at all you must take them camping.

Bring a lot of water and also have some kind of sports drink as well.

Thanks for the response, will get a lot of wipes and water

Reactions: diaperfooties
I did it for a few days. Notice, that unless you are on a big camping place with wast bins, you will have to carry your water twice. First as drinking water (that you might get on the way as well) and then as wet diapersthat you have to dispose when out of the woods. This way the duration of a diapers camping trip might be limited. Have fun

Find a private lake or stream in doing some skinny dipping in just a diaper, let that diaper get 100% saturated.

Reactions: PullupAndy
Definitely gonna do that, but instead I’ll have some swim diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back