Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So I am planning on taking a camping trip soon most likely will be in the Connecticut area possibly even Massachusetts. Would any other ABDL/Littles/Diaper Lovers be interested in possibly meeting up? Group camping possibly? This would have to be family friendly as my family will be with me as well as my dogs but they all know my need for diapers… but when the kids are in bed we can hang out diapered by the fire making s’mores and telling ghost stories… would anyone be interested in this type of activity?

Of course I would invite and encourage others with wives, husbands, children, pets to join I don’t plan on advertising that I’m an ABDL but don’t plan on hiding the fact either I think it would be a fun idea to do

My group would be myself, my fiancé and our two autistic boys ages 14/21 and my two dogs

I’ve never really met other ABDL’s and I’m nervous about meeting new people but I’d love to meet some of you all

I know there are other events like this out there but who says there can’t be more than one :)

Would love to hear y’all’s thoughts and any suggestions anyone might have for a location

It would be primitive camping (tent camping) would be nice with power but not needed I would recommend multiple sites so it’s not crowded and people can do their own thing we can do like a game night or pot luck night or swimming day or free day I have some yard games (croquet and bean bag toss) and could get more also have some board games too…

Ideal location would have a lake to swim or fish in a pool to swim in trails to hike and things of that nature (no pun intended 😂)

Would love some input

Thanks!

Baby AJ

Last edited:
I’m so fine for something like that lol. I’m in Mass

Im near the ct and mass area as well

Back