Calling all caregivers

Babyman1224 said:
Always some whack job hijacking these threads with some psychobabble. This is exactly why my wife won’t create an account on here. Disappointing the number of desperate males that feel the need to constantly bombard every “mommy” that makes an appearance on here. Too bad. I enjoy some of these threads but always leave it up to some nutter to get on here posting crazy shit about getting a certified mommy through the state. Wtf???!!! Try to ground yourself in reality please. This is a website for support of the Incon crowd and the abdl community. Way too much weird shit going on here now. Between the obviously fake accounts to the over the top crazies I’m worried this website is headed straight into the crapper.

There should be a dedicated Caregiver's forum with established rules for moderation. The Off-Topic section is just not a fitting place for a loving and On-Topic thread to thrive. I believe a moderated Mommy/Daddy space would not only help keep threads on topic, but also would entice more people to participate in those [potential] threads.

Please also remember that there are lots of non-fake people on this site with real illnesses and disabilities, real feelings, and in some cases, severely limited social skills, and so it is NOT okay to call people crazy in a mean way :(. Please? Thanks ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Why am I here in particular?

My son is graduating high school in a few weeks, and he will be off to university in the Fall. My daughter will be a high school Sophomore next year. When they were both still in preschool I got to quit my job and become a stay-at-home-Dad. Those six years were magical! I had never felt so needed, expected, loved, exhausted, and taken for granted (but in an awesome way). I cooked, baked, cleaned, organized birthday parties, helped with their homework, took them weekly to the library, played endless hours with blocks, puzzles, etc. I piqued their interest and indulged their curiosity and imagination.

It's been 8 years since I was very abruptly divorced, as I am an asexual, genderfluid person with Aspergers no amount of nostalgia can make me easier to live with, or more realistically suited as a traditional "manly" husband. 3000 miles are between me and my kids all these years since. Because of Covid I haven't seen them for 3 years now, but I am flying out for my son's graduation in a couple weeks. It has all been on my mind for months now, how the kids are grown, the initial closeness we shared the first half of their childhood contrasted against the emotional-distancing we have shared for the latter half of their childhood, and how lonely I have been these past 8 years.

I realized only a few nights ago now: the idea that I could be a caregiver. Making someone else feel safe, special, and loved! Taking care of someone in ways I can show and share intimacy without having to get sexual. I feel like it's really an eye opening moment for me and I am thankful for every honest post I read here! If there wasn't such a variety of mommies here I may never have thought of myself in that role, or specifically what the role means to me.

I originally came to this site because my IC had become a noticeable problem again recently, and there is just too much overlap here with the rest of my life to ignore. Every part of the site has been helpful to me in some way already, and it could always get better (instead of worse) 😊

• Love
Reactions: Belarin and Woncrinklz
GatoChihuahua said:
There should be a dedicated Caregiver's forum with established rules for moderation. The Off-Topic section is just not a fitting place for a loving and On-Topic thread to thrive. I believe a moderated Mommy/Daddy space would not only help keep threads on topic, but also would entice more people to participate in those [potential] threads.
This would be nice trouble is it would require a lot of attention from moderators to keep it all on topic and they may not have he time to do it all, it is all voluntary after all and the mods already have enough to do without adding a forum that will draw the "I want a mummy" kind of posts.

The alternative option would be to have a forum that you must request access to and provide some kind of "evidence" or application form in order for a mod to flag it as visible for you or make it read only unless you have been flagged as a caregiver, this would mean a lot less time spent checking everything and managing posts but would also make it very restrictive and may put people off from using it.
GatoChihuahua said:
Please also remember that there are lots of non-fake people on this site with real illnesses and disabilities, real feelings, and in some cases, severely limited social skills, and so it is NOT okay to call people crazy in a mean way :(. Please? Thanks ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Very true, people need support and guidance not criticism.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Woncrinklz
Babyman1224 said:
Always some whack job hijacking these threads with some psychobabble. This is exactly why my wife won’t create an account on here. Disappointing the number of desperate males that feel the need to constantly bombard every “mommy” that makes an appearance on here. Too bad. I enjoy some of these threads but always leave it up to some nutter to get on here posting crazy shit about getting a certified mommy through the state. Wtf???!!! Try to ground yourself in reality please. This is a website for support of the Incon crowd and the abdl community. Way too much weird shit going on here now. Between the obviously fake accounts to the over the top crazies I’m worried this website is headed straight into the crapper.
I'm thinking the same thing.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Forced
I think every " caregiver" is different according to the wanted role. It depends on the mood of the situation with me. I am the (crazy, but true: Daddy/Mommy, which makes it interesting.) I even asked the one I "play this" with and they said the same. I like to play both roles. I guess you can call me AMBI-PA-MA-Ternalist? (ha ha ha ha ha).:LOL: But I'll put a bow on or wear combat fatigues and still change you, or cook or ... But it all depends on the mood. I am whatever as whatever when whatever is whatever.

Enduro. On road/off-road. In the old days, enduro motorcycles were "dirt bikes" that could be used on street and dirt off-road as well legally because they had the lights, plate, etc... Hmmm. Dual sport...they call 'em now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, when I started this thread I did want it to be a place where mommy’s, daddy’s, caregivers of any and all situations could share ideas and find support,

I know there are littles out there that desperately want someone in there lives to fill that role for them, as a community, please understand everyone from bigs to littles fury’s to every shade of this ABDL world deserve respect. So please show that respect, this is not “ will you be my mommy/caregiver” forum. Please do not ask anyone if they will fill that role for you. I myself have received this request, asking this is very disrespectful to the person your asking and to the littles of those caregivers.

This thread wasn’t supposed to create any negative situations.

MODERATERS: if you would like to delete this thread it’s ok by me : caregivers mommy’s and daddy’s feel free to message me for support or just a simple chat.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and GatoChihuahua
from cannamommy: I know there are littles out there that desperately want someone in there lives to fill that role for them, as a community, please understand everyone from bigs to littles fury’s to every shade of this ABDL world deserve respect. So please show that respect, this is not “ will you be my mommy/caregiver” forum. Please do not ask anyone if they will fill that role for you. I myself have received this request, asking this is very disrespectful to the person your asking and to the littles of those caregivers.

ME: I hope nobody thought what I wrote up there was in any way an advertisement. I have my own people and don't need to be any part of anyone's situation. I read the last post and kinda wondered, is all. I was just sharing my angle. No worries.:oops:😇🙃🙂

Reactions: ARBBB2 and GatoChihuahua
I have been a mummy looking to do more in future if right baby comes along. I enjoy participating in multiple ways

Reactions: IcyBlue and ARBBB2
cannamommy said:
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, when I started this thread I did want it to be a place where mommy’s, daddy’s, caregivers of any and all situations could share ideas and find support,

I know there are littles out there that desperately want someone in there lives to fill that role for them, as a community, please understand everyone from bigs to littles fury’s to every shade of this ABDL world deserve respect. So please show that respect, this is not “ will you be my mommy/caregiver” forum. Please do not ask anyone if they will fill that role for you. I myself have received this request, asking this is very disrespectful to the person your asking and to the littles of those caregivers.

MODERATERS: if you would like to delete this thread it’s ok by me : caregivers mommy’s and daddy’s feel free to message me for support or just a simple chat.
You read me? I kinda wondered.

GatoChihuahua said:

Why am I here in particular?

My son is graduating high school in a few weeks, and he will be off to university in the Fall. My daughter will be a high school Sophomore next year. When they were both still in preschool I got to quit my job and become a stay-at-home-Dad. Those six years were magical! I had never felt so needed, expected, loved, exhausted, and taken for granted (but in an awesome way). I cooked, baked, cleaned, organized birthday parties, helped with their homework, took them weekly to the library, played endless hours with blocks, puzzles, etc. I piqued their interest and indulged their curiosity and imagination.

It's been 8 years since I was very abruptly divorced, as I am an asexual, genderfluid person with Aspergers no amount of nostalgia can make me easier to live with, or more realistically suited as a traditional "manly" husband. 3000 miles are between me and my kids all these years since. Because of Covid I haven't seen them for 3 years now, but I am flying out for my son's graduation in a couple weeks. It has all been on my mind for months now, how the kids are grown, the initial closeness we shared the first half of their childhood contrasted against the emotional-distancing we have shared for the latter half of their childhood, and how lonely I have been these past 8 years.

I realized only a few nights ago now: the idea that I could be a caregiver. Making someone else feel safe, special, and loved! Taking care of someone in ways I can show and share intimacy without having to get sexual. I feel like it's really an eye opening moment for me and I am thankful for every honest post I read here! If there wasn't such a variety of mommies here I may never have thought of myself in that role, or specifically what the role means to me.

I originally came to this site because my IC had become a noticeable problem again recently, and there is just too much overlap here with the rest of my life to ignore. Every part of the site has been helpful to me in some way already, and it could always get better (instead of worse) 😊
You are on the right track. Sorry I didn't respond sooner and gave a sticker instead...I was pulled back and forth with things here that day.

Now that I had another chance to re-read your post, I can tell you that you are on the right track.
I went through a divorce and my child is a trillion miles away. I decided to get into a real caregiving JOB and also have friends I caregive with. It's fun. I also am not a big-time sexual guy. Just beats me. But I love cooking, and it/caregiving helps me deal with the empty part in my heart when I was "separated" from my created family. It's tough. But it happens. It's therapy for my "empty nest syndrome" which both sexes get one way or the other😊.

My apologies. Didn’t mean to start a bunch of nonsense but it bothers me to no end when people can’t respect the current topic on a thread. I came off a little strong. I really have been pushing my CG to start a profile and had just sent the link to this thread to her the other day. It frustrates me to no end the few people that can’t respect what some are trying to do here. Maybe it’s not intentional but still frustrating for someone like me trying to help my CG find like minded people to talk to and then desperation from others scares her away. Once again sorry for causing a stir. Just want my wife to find a few other mommies to talk with and maybe find a few friends in the process that deal with this dynamic.

It would be nice to have a real separate forum just for those who are caregivers to share idea's and experiences and support each other without people jumping in with things that don't belong on a CG thread.

Moo's time is limited though and already has plans/priorities for things that need to be done on the site and given that running everything here is done on a voluntary basis in free time, I wouldn't want to expect a change like this that would bring a fair bit more work to figure out how to set up and organise.

DiaperLink said:
Attention mommies! How do you get in touch with a country board of Developmental Disabilities who is seeking a mommy/caregiver as a medical/HPC Provider? Are there legal actions that need to take? My case worker is looking around for HPC/Medical staff for me. I told my therapist I'm a ABDL. He also knows I'm a ABDL. It's hard finding a mommy in the area who wants to provide services for you. "LEGALLY" I live in Marion, OH. 30 years old with a learning disability with severe anxiety. Looking for a mommy to be cared for. How does someone like me get the Board of DD find a legal mommy/caregiver to Baby me, bottle feed me, Breast feed me, take care of me, dress me in girl clothes, Diaper and pamper/change me etc with out getting in trouble with the law? I feel like I need a motherly like staff/caregiver in my life. I'm moving. So Im going to need a mommy to take care of me in my apartment. :'( How do you find a legal mommy this way? Any advice for a ABDL,Little,Sissy? Not into kinky stuff btw.
You don't. Developmental disability is one thing, and as such Personal Care Assistants, or Home Health Aides may be necessary, and by the way they're not called mommies or daddies, or anything of the sort, ever, because it's not their job! They help with meal prep. They feed my future husband because he cannot do it himself! They get him dressed, because he cannot do it himself. They change him, because he's incontinent, and cannot do it himself, and shower him, because he cannot do it himself! Why didn't someone explain this to you in your teens, since you can't see that there's a line between the 2! Breast feed you!?! Breast. . . Feed. . .You!?! You need. . . A sex . . . Surrogate, for that. And guess what. It's expensive, and insurance ain't paying for that. Babying, bottle feeding, and girly dressing, isn't going to happen without a sex surrogate, either. Now, if you were on liquids, they could access your damned feeding tube, but no how, no way, is anyone feeding an adult with a bottle, outside of ABDL, which is a fetish. That's not a bad thing. It's what it is.

"Not into kink," my hind foot!

If I remember you correctly, you're Autistic, yes? Autism isn't an LD. Simple dyslexia, for example, is. You have scidaddled right past, "I learn differently," right on into something more. Hear me. That. . . Is not. . . A bad thing. It's not you I'm upset with. People with different kinds of minds need extra help with sex education, hell, extra help understanding how something even is sexual, if it's never occurred to them, help so many don't get, and no one cares.

You wouldn't have a caseworker, let alone have one looking for a Health and Personal Care Provider, which requires a doctor to even get, without something being legitimately wrong. No worries there. I know there is.

Let me see if I can help you understand. My future husband legitimately needs a lot of help. Because of stupid distance, I'm not there with him yet.

He needs someone, even to brush his teeth. Even with as much help as he needs, he'd never go into Littlespace in front of his help. The only person who's going to have her tit in his mouth, is me. The only one who will ever see him with a paci in his mouth, is me. The only one who will see him in Littlespace, is me, his Mama. He loves me. I'm going to be his wife. You do not want to attach by the heartstrings like that, with Health and Personal Care Providers. It would be unprofessional.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, Woncrinklz and Cottontail
I'm not saying you can't look for a Mommy. I'm not saying you shouldn't. You require a Health and Personal Care Provider, but honey, that's not a Mommy. It can't be. You wouldn't want it to be. A mommy should be someone you're romantically paired with, or, if you need it before you can start a relationship, a sex surrogate. Your HPC Provider shouldn't see you as anything but an adult, who is her client. You do not want to emotionally depend on an HPC Provider. My future husband has been stolen from by his people. Can you imagine if he let them see him baby down?

Fast forward to me being there with my future husband. There would still need to be someone there, to cook for us, or be there to make sure I didn't burn the house down, if I did learn to cook. We're both disabled. Cooking is dangerous. The house will still need cleaning.

There would still, maybe, need to be someone to help dress him, or transfer him to and from his wheelchair, and shower him, in case those things tire my, "also in a wheelchair," butt out.

There will need to be someone to drive us places. Hell, if I get sick, he might need help with everything again. I'll have to try my hand at transferring, showering, and dressing him, and see if I can. Those are the kinds of things HPC Providers do.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
You don't. Developmental disability is one thing, and as such Personal Care Assistants, or Home Health Aides may be necessary, and by the way they're not called mommies or daddies, or anything of the sort, ever, because it's not their job! They help with meal prep. They feed my future husband because he cannot do it himself! They get him dressed, because he cannot do it himself. They change him, because he's incontinent, and cannot do it himself, and shower him, because he cannot do it himself! Why didn't someone explain this to you in your teens, since you can't see that there's a line between the 2! Breast feed you!?! Breast. . . Feed. . .You!?! You need. . . A sex . . . Surrogate, for that. And guess what. It's expensive, and insurance ain't paying for that. Babying, bottle feeding, and girly dressing, isn't going to happen without a sex surrogate, either. Now, if you were on liquids, they could access your damned feeding tube, but no how, no way, is anyone feeding an adult with a bottle, outside of ABDL, which is a fetish. That's not a bad thing. It's what it is.

"Not into kink," my hind foot!

If I remember you correctly, you're Autistic, yes? Autism isn't an LD. Simple dyslexia, for example, is. You have scidaddled right past, "I learn differently," right on into something more. Hear me. That. . . Is not. . . A bad thing. It's not you I'm upset with. People with different kinds of minds need extra help with sex education, hell, extra help understanding how something even is sexual, if it's never occurred to them, help so many don't get, and no one cares.

You wouldn't have a caseworker, let alone have one looking for a Health and Personal Care Provider, which requires a doctor to even get, without something being legitimately wrong. No worries there. I know there is.

Let me see if I can help you understand. My future husband legitimately needs a lot of help. Because of stupid distance, I'm not there with him yet.

He needs someone, even to brush his teeth. Even with as much help as he needs, he'd never go into Littlespace in front of his help. The only person who's going to have her tit in his mouth, is me. The only one who will ever see him with a paci in his mouth, is me. The only one who will see him in Littlespace, is me, his Mama. He loves me. I'm going to be his wife. You do not want to attach by the heartstrings like that, with Health and Personal Care Providers. It would be unprofessional.
I entirely understand what you are saying. I also defend you. I am a real caregiver. Have been for 21 years! For the developmentally disabled. I have been an educator, advocate like crazy, and a darn good cook! (ha haha).

BUT: there is a line I would NEVER EVER cross: Playing baby stuff with someone who wants it when I am a legally bound caregiver by income or whatever the case may be. It's manipulative, abusive, insulting, and should equate to JAIL if anyone as an outside worker/caregiver through a company or even singular entity as themselves acting as a caregiver does participate with someone with such disabilities wanting to be pampered or babied. HELL-NO! Talk about dangerous! That's taboo. Especially because depending on the disability sexual things and fetish things may be way out of their comprehension and they can be lured into doing things they do not understand. This is criminal for a real caregiver to do. Mature mutually agreed upon play is absolutely okay, so long as it isn't involving caregiving as an occupation.

BUT: If a person cares and loves someone "disabled" and is in a sharing equal loving relationship, absolutely okay by me. But anyone "on the clock" legally taking care of them and standing for them for medical interpretations and finances, etc. should absolutely NEVER be associated with any sexual or side-line "fun diapering" game whatsoever in my mind. I hope I didn't bother anyone, but I personally wouldn't touch that with a 4 billion foot pole (just a number I pulled out of my head). Probably rather hard to hold and wield such a pole, but I would.

Now: I have introduced diaper sites to people who need them in my field. Yes. But I have NEVER played any role or diapered anyone disabled in some role as a mommy or a daddy. But I have changed and cared for people, fed them, and drove them who needed me. But I was me the whole time. No goofiness. No dancing about, or sexual anything. Hell-no! It's wrong. I'd actually report someone who did if I knew about it. That's just me, though. Taboo.

I hope nobody is mad at me for this. Respect for the disabled community and sexual and fetish connections are available for them. It's true. A Psychiatrist, or a psychologist would have such connections to such programs.😊

Reactions: ARBBB2
Wondercrinkee said:
I entirely understand what you are saying. I also defend you. I am a real caregiver. Have been for 21 years! For the developmentally disabled. I have been an educator, advocate like crazy, and a darn good cook! (ha haha).

BUT: there is a line I would NEVER EVER cross: Playing baby stuff with someone who wants it when I am a legally bound caregiver by income or whatever the case may be. It's manipulative, abusive, insulting, and should equate to JAIL if anyone as an outside worker/caregiver through a company or even singular entity as themselves acting as a caregiver does participate with someone with such disabilities wanting to be pampered or babied. HELL-NO! Talk about dangerous! That's taboo. Especially because depending on the disability sexual things and fetish things may be way out of their comprehension and they can be lured into doing things they do not understand. This is criminal for a real caregiver to do. Mature mutually agreed upon play is absolutely okay, so long as it isn't involving caregiving as an occupation.

BUT: If a person cares and loves someone "disabled" and is in a sharing equal loving relationship, absolutely okay by me. But anyone "on the clock" legally taking care of them and standing for them for medical interpretations and finances, etc. should absolutely NEVER be associated with any sexual or side-line "fun diapering" game whatsoever in my mind. I hope I didn't bother anyone, but I personally wouldn't touch that with a 4 billion foot pole (just a number I pulled out of my head). Probably rather hard to hold and wield such a pole, but I would.

Now: I have introduced diaper sites to people who need them in my field. Yes. But I have NEVER played any role or diapered anyone disabled in some role as a mommy or a daddy. But I have changed and cared for people, fed them, and drove them who needed me. But I was me the whole time. No goofiness. No dancing about, or sexual anything. Hell-no! It's wrong. I'd actually report someone who did if I knew about it. That's just me, though. Taboo.

I hope nobody is mad at me for this. Respect for the disabled community and sexual and fetish connections are available for them. It's true. A Psychiatrist, or a psychologist would have such connections to such programs.😊
Absolutely. Did you think I was mad at you? No. Here. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 I'm not mad at anyone but DiaperLink's Sex Education teacher, and the fact that not enough people think neurodivergent people even need sex education. I'm mad that no one told DiaperLink more about how the human mind, and sexuality, are connected. I'm a bit worried that DiaperLink might attatch and bond to someone, who, professionally, he shouldn't.

It's not DiaperLink's fault. I'm most likely very mildly Autistic, myself, and there was a picture of a BIG, carrying a Little, wearing just a diaper, over his shoulder. I had to ask why it was sexy.

My brain went, "The BIG could just be helping."

It's not that I didn't notice the Little only had a diaper on. It's that my brain went somewhere else with what I had seen.

DiaperLink's mind, quite possibly went somewhere else with what he thought about breast feeding, too.

Someone, preferably someone with experience with Autistics, and sex therapy, should help DiaperLink understand.

Think about it. Most sex education starts in the teen years, but no one wants to be seen as encouraging the neurodivergent kids, or the kids with other disabilities, so we get little, or no, sex education. What the heck kind of stupid crap is that? People with challenges need it most, as we're less likely to learn it naturally.

DiaperLink doesn't even understand that it is absolutely wrong, to have the breast, a private part, of someone who is working for you, in his mouth. Autism specialist. . . Now. That's a big enough social faux pas, to land him on the sex offender list.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and Woncrinklz
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Absolutely. Did you think I was mad at you? No. Here. 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 I'm not mad at anyone but DiaperLink's Sex Education teacher, and the fact that not enough people think neurodivergent people even need sex education. I'm mad that no one told DiaperLink more about how the human mind, and sexuality, are connected. I'm a bit worried that DiaperLink might attatch and bond to someone, who, professionally, he shouldn't.

It's not DiaperLink's fault. I'm most likely very mildly Autistic, myself, and there was a picture of a BIG, carrying a Little, wearing just a diaper, over his shoulder. I had to ask why it was sexy.

My brain went, "The BIG could just be helping."

It's not that I didn't notice the Little only had a diaper on. It's that my brain went somewhere else with what I had seen.

DiaperLink's mind, quite possibly went somewhere else with what he thought about breast feeding, too.

Someone, preferably someone with experience with Autistics, and sex therapy, should help DiaperLink understand.

Think about it. Most sex education starts in the teen years, but no one wants to be seen as encouraging the neurodivergent kids, or the kids with other disabilities, so we get little, or no, sex education. What the heck kind of stupid crap is that? People with challenges need it most, as we're less likely to learn it naturally.

DiaperLink doesn't even understand that it is absolutely wrong, to have the breast, a private part, of someone who is working for you, in his mouth. Autism specialist. . . Now. That's a big enough social faux pas, to land him on the sex offender list.
I entirely agree with you. I follow you in of you as you from the past because I agree with your thinking. No, I wasn't knocking anything, no sweat there and I am sorry if I came across like that...God no! I am kind. I just didn't want to rattle any cages. Sometimes my thoughts write out honestly through thought and it kinda gets scrambled in receiving end (?), but never do I mean harm. I am protective over anyone vulnerable to crafty or questionable motives who can't understand what's going on.
You're right about sexual education problems with neurodivergent (I really like that way of saying it better, I hate labels anyway..but love people..., but I was politically told to say the latter, sorry!) because I have come up with some rather adorable and also humorous situations with some beautiful people that I have worked with. The innocence and openness is what makes me slam my protective foot down. That's all. Because evil "smart asses" can hurt them/anyone ..and it's so darn not fair. But this world is challenging with all the personalities. So many stories I could never say, even if they passed away I can't. I am bound to confidentiality. But I so deeply understand.

I agree that there should be some sort of sexual orientation class and program about the fundamentals of love, intimacy, and sexual arousal with the human body, and there are some programs but maybe not enough or more helpful ones for those that hadn't the opportunity to explore or have enough or more experiences to feel fulfilled in life without being subjected to any negative outcomes...but that is the human reality. Nothing is perfect. But it's true that human sexuality is a deep component of a healthy way of understanding one's self and having healthy relationships that can be playful, creative, goofy, and the whole gamut of human interpersonal relations makes each person who they are as a work of art that keeps expanding. With the mind comes imagination, and growth in so many ways and it makes people unique.

Mama2Cuyler said:
Hair washing is still struggle so if any other caregivers have any ideas I'm listening.

Thanks for listening (reading),
SaSarah
Try saying the word water before you poor it on his head. You could also play barber shop, and wash his hair in the sink. The head is more back, and the water is better contained in the sink, so, less likely to get in the eyes, maybe.

Oh, and I have CP. I wear glasses, but I'm nowhere near blind. I can tell you, baths would scare me, too, if I was anywhere close to blind. Cuyler's body works differently, and his eyes can't give him a truthful picture, so, we have things compounding each other. If I were Cuyler, I'd be even more off balance wet, than I would dry. Try opting for more support. Sit him down, and strap him in. That way he's not more off balance and unsteady, just because he's wet. Bath seat time. You said he's small in statue and weight. How small we talking?

Last edited:
Mama2Cuyler said:
Great ideas ... thank you. He's only 5'4" and looks even shorter when standing because of his wide gait and bent leaning posture.
Weighs about how much? I can look for bath seats for you. It'll give me work to do today.

Back