Bullied by family

richieboy said:
Catholic school here too, I had a problem in 7 or 8th grade with a big 18 year old boy that had been left back a few times. We made a time to fight, btw I was 5’6 or 7” about 90 lbs, he was over 6’ and around 180 pounds. We both showed up, he was so shocked, he just laughed, and gave me a big hug and said he admired me. Said he would never ever hit me. I was extremely relieved!
Wow! I didn't see that ending coming. That's really great!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and richieboy
Chloris said:
I have to ask.. as this has affected me for years..has anyone been bullied by family members for having to wear as a kid??

When I was younger. 7/8 I was bladder IC, can't remember what the doc called it but I digress..

My mam and dad were busy so they had my aunt "babysit" .. problem came when I needed a change (I couldn't do it right myself at the time)..

My aunt tho would ridicule me.. and never help me change.. leading to some nasty rashes.. I never told my parents as I thought I was the one doing something wrong..

At that age I felt like poop on a shoe and it's still in my head.. doesn't help I saw her today and she is still mean.
There's not much that can be said that hasn't already been said several times. I'm sorry your aunt mistreated you. Her behavior was dreadful. I hope you heal quickly, and don't carry resentment. Resentment makes a hurt keep injuring. She will get hers in the end, and it sounds like she already is, in some ways. Put it all behind you, and be the best you can be.

Reactions: Chloris
DadPhilosopher said:
There's not much that can be said that hasn't already been said several times. I'm sorry your aunt mistreated you. Her behavior was dreadful. I hope you heal quickly, and don't carry resentment. Resentment makes a hurt keep injuring. She will get hers in the end, and it sounds like she already is, in some ways. Put it all behind you, and be the best you can be.
I try every day to.. but sometimes it creeps out of nowhere, like a rash.. you do all you can for it not to happen. Then poof there it is.

Reactions: Deleted member 64479, PadPhilosopher and ShyGirl91
ShyGirl91 said:
I'm so sorry you went through that. It's not okay. What she did was abuse, and you did nothing wrong. The protector in me would have made heads roll.
I pray that you are able to heal from this. I know that must have been very hard on you.
I'm healing.. its just taking time.. along with other stuff, not the greatest childhood.. my mam and step-dad were great in their part, so I'm happy to have them

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479, PadPhilosopher and ShyGirl91
Chloris said:
I'm healing.. its just taking time.. along with other stuff, not the greatest childhood.. my mam and step-dad were great in their part, so I'm happy to have them
I'm so glad you're healing. Yes, it takes time. The process can be slow but it is worth it the more and more it takes place. I'm glad you're mam and step dad were really good to you. 🩷

Reactions: Chloris and PadPhilosopher
As I have said in other threads or whatever I have become Urine Incontinent since I had Covid I tried using Pee Pants and leaked one too many times and the wife noticed! So without telling her at 1st, I switched to Diapers that I got at Walgreens to you guys in the U.K. Boots. Anyhow I already had my Plastic Pants from a few years ago when I lived alone and kept hidden. My wife and I were on 4 day holiday and a 7-hour drive we made some stops ate drank etc. I thought my diaper would hold as I wet it a few times when we arrived at the hotel my tan shorts were soaked my diaper leaked/overflowed whatever you want to call it. I do not know if I smelled of pee or not but I went to the hotel to check in and there were a couple of ladies ahead of me they ignored me if they smelled or noticed my wet pants. Anyhow we got the room and the wife got in the room and I stated to the wife that my diaper leaked. She said I noticed. From that point on she knows I wear diapers 24/7 and especially at night my diaper is with a lady's Overnight Pad for a booster I no leaks at night and I wet a few times quite heavily or many times during the night. Most nights I do not even realize I am wet until get wake up and kind of lay and feel my big usually very wet diaper with Plastic pants. By the way, I wear Plastic Pants always with my Diapers. I try my darndest not to look like I am wearing Diapers and Plastic Panties when out and about. I am a Retired Soldier and do not hide because of my Diaper use. Thanks :unsure: :rolleyes:;)

• Love
Reactions: richieboy and PadPhilosopher
fredy552 said:
As I have said in other threads or whatever I have become Urine Incontinent since I had Covid I tried using Pee Pants and leaked one too many times and the wife noticed! So without telling her at 1st, I switched to Diapers that I got at Walgreens to you guys in the U.K. Boots. Anyhow I already had my Plastic Pants from a few years ago when I lived alone and kept hidden. My wife and I were on 4 day holiday and a 7-hour drive we made some stops ate drank etc. I thought my diaper would hold as I wet it a few times when we arrived at the hotel my tan shorts were soaked my diaper leaked/overflowed whatever you want to call it. I do not know if I smelled of pee or not but I went to the hotel to check in and there were a couple of ladies ahead of me they ignored me if they smelled or noticed my wet pants. Anyhow we got the room and the wife got in the room and I stated to the wife that my diaper leaked. She said I noticed. From that point on she knows I wear diapers 24/7 and especially at night my diaper is with a lady's Overnight Pad for a booster I no leaks at night and I wet a few times quite heavily or many times during the night. Most nights I do not even realize I am wet until get wake up and kind of lay and feel my big usually very wet diaper with Plastic pants. By the way, I wear Plastic Pants always with my Diapers. I try my darndest not to look like I am wearing Diapers and Plastic Panties when out and about. I am a Retired Soldier and do not hide because of my Diaper use. Thanks :unsure: :rolleyes:;)
Soldiers don't hide. Thank you for your service!

Back