Breastfeeding yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay, big nay. Breast milk sounds nasty, as does formula. Plus I kinda super duper hate boobs....so yeah. Plus my fursona age is far too old to be breastfeeding.

I would love to try breastfeeding but unfortunately I have not, and I have a really hard time meeting girls anyway.

After the birth of our child my wife was able to produce more than enough milk for the big baby and the little one. She also diapered me at this time and derived great pleasure from breastfeeding me. The bond was incredible and we kept this up for nearly three years! Even now sometimes in bed she will pop one out and ask me to nurse (like she needs to ask LOL)!

I've suckled a few times after each of our kids. It actually tastes pretty great. My wife wasn't really "into it" but with our last, towards the end of her supply, I got pretty good at giving her a hand job while sucking and it seriously turned her on... And me! I almost lost it myself one of the times!

I think the closest I've tasted to cows milk might be "1% sweet milk". I bet warned up it might be really close.

I think as a nurturing experience with the right person, breastfeeding can be great. But the appeal of it (for me, at least) lies entirely in the dynamic between the two people involved, and I'd never be inclined to breastfeed from someone where I felt there wasn't a close, intimate personal bond between us.

No desire to breastfeed here. Even if I had an Abale, (Hebrew for Daddy) the only thing he'd have to draw from would rip me outa headspace. Yeah, eeeeew, for the love of all that's good, not while I'm Little, please! :bleh: I will say, based on my experience with my thumb, the calming repetition of suckling is awesome! I don't even think eye contact would bother me as much as it usually does if Abale held me and fed me a bottle! I want a bottle, with as real a nurser nipple as possible, and a :paci: so badly! I wanna; can I have a? Gimme! Because of my cerebral palsy, I still have my suckle reflex.

Not exactly something I obsess hugely over, but if a woman offered, mommy character or girlfriend, and for some reason really wanted me to try it - Whatevs, really, I don't care.

Oceltot said:
Nay, big nay. Breast milk sounds nasty, as does formula. Plus I kinda super duper hate boobs....so yeah. Plus my fursona age is far too old to be breastfeeding.

Taste of powder and breast milk is seriously very different.

I know I've never been breastfed. My mom has said on numerous occasions that she wish she did breastfeed me when I was a baby, but I wouldn't mind trying it on a girlfriend in the future if she's ok with it.

Well, I love baby formula and drink it at least three times a day when I'm in the "mood". as for breastfeeding- I wouldn't mind trying, although I can't see it happening soon.

No. I really hate milk in general, the taste, the texture, everything about it. So drinking breast milk is very unappealing to me.

I've never really cared for the taste of milk. But getting the chance to breastfeed, or at least suckle (she doesn't have to be lactating) is something that I would like to try. But I'd either have to find a very open and understanding woman; or someone that's already involved or has knowledge of ABDL's or something similar

Honestly... If I had the oppertunity to be breastfed by someone I'd go for it in a heart beat. I'm not trying to sound like a perv "Atleast I hope Im not" But being breast fed is one of my most desires. My only concern is I think I might be lactose :( So I dont think Ill ever get to enjoy the experience. And I hope Ill find a girl one day whos really into it. You guys who have experience... You're really lucky as thus prob will never happen to me.

Last edited:
When I mommy wants a little daughter, breast fedding would be part of it.

Its also interesting in my opinion to try that. It thrills me really to get to know the taste of the milk!! I hope to find a girlfriend that want do that!

No, no, no. The idea of the physical contact kind of sickens me and the taste of milk really sickens me. Combining the two makes me shudder just thinking about it.

A no from me. I won't say why, am sure someone will take it in the wrong way.

i think it would be fun...all babies do that hehehe

That's one of my biggest fantasies when I'm little. I can only imagine how it would feel (the bond) when milk comes out for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back