Boys Goodnites XL reviews

Drynites888

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys would love to hear your reviews on the Boys Goodnites XL versions pics and anything to do with them are more than welcome thanks.

• Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, littledreamers333 and Dutchone
I like Goodnites a lot. The XL fit me pretty well, and work very well for my wearing habits.

I can fit at least 1 big wetting, with sometimes a little bit of room to spare (but not enough for another wetting); this works for when I want to wear but don't have much time, so I throw on a Goodnite. That way I don't need to worry about using an ABDL diaper fully, or only using them a little and wasting the rest of the capacity.

The designs are nice, although a little mature. But I'm a sucker for the camo design in its various iterations throughout the years. The outside is quite soft, and the sides are very stretchy (I'm surprised I can still fit in Goodnites! which is thanks to their stretchiness). The inside is also pretty soft against my skin.

I'm excited about the recent innovations with the quicksorb, taller leak guards, and stretchier sides, although I'm less enthused about the new designs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and JamisonFTM
TigerDL said:
I like Goodnites a lot. The XL fit me pretty well, and work very well for my wearing habits.

I can fit at least 1 big wetting, with sometimes a little bit of room to spare (but not enough for another wetting); this works for when I want to wear but don't have much time, so I throw on a Goodnite. That way I don't need to worry about using an ABDL diaper fully, or only using them a little and wasting the rest of the capacity.

The designs are nice, although a little mature. But I'm a sucker for the camo design in its various iterations throughout the years. The outside is quite soft, and the sides are very stretchy (I'm surprised I can still fit in Goodnites! which is thanks to their stretchiness). The inside is also pretty soft against my skin.

I'm excited about the recent innovations with the quicksorb, taller leak guards, and stretchier sides, although I'm less enthused about the new designs.
I just got 2 new packs. One from WalMart and one off Amazon. The one from Walmart had the old camo design, and the one from Amazon has the new designs (I also got a pack of the girls to try). The leak guards are much better, and feel is great, but the stretchiness is just a bit different. I could still fit into them (it a tight squeeze in the old and new ones) but the materials in the new sides is thicker.

Reactions: TigerDL
I find the new ones with pretty much the same fit... maybe a bit softer, less crinkley for sure.

Jamison86 said:
I just got 2 new packs. One from WalMart and one off Amazon. The one from Walmart had the old camo design, and the one from Amazon has the new designs (I also got a pack of the girls to try). The leak guards are much better, and feel is great, but the stretchiness is just a bit different. I could still fit into them (it a tight squeeze in the old and new ones) but the materials in the new sides is thicker.
What pack did you order from Amazon (count/ boys or girls)? I am not sure if I should order from Amazon.

lukas97 said:
What pack did you order from Amazon (count/ boys or girls)? I am not sure if I should order from Amazon.
I ordered the XL 9 count packs in both boys and girls. Both were the new style/designs.

• Wow
Jamison86 said:
I ordered the XL 9 count packs in both boys and girls. Both were the new style/designs.
That sounds great. I may order the 9 count from Amazon then.

lukas97 said:
That sounds great. I may order the 9 count from Amazon then.
Just bear in mind that Amazon's stock varies wildly from place to place. It'll probably be a couple months before they have consistent stock of the new versions. For 9-counts, those are only available via Amazon Fresh, their grocery service. There's generally an extra fee for delivery on Amazon Fresh orders, and they seem to come from a separate location that focuses on groceries, so whether or not they have the new 9-counts will depend entirely on how popular the Amazon Fresh service is in your area. Most people buying 9-counts are likely to visit a grocery store in person, or use a shopping service that works with existing traditional grocery stores.

Side note about Amazon Fresh. If your Amazon account is part of an Amazon Household setup, where you can share Prime subscription benefits with someone else, your browsing history for items sold under the Amazon Fresh brand is shared with your other Household members. I figured that out after I saw my family's history show up in "my" history. I think the logic is that Households are usually couples, and groceries don't usually need to be kept secret. I had to go and manually clear out the Amazon Fresh browsing history after I ordered some 9-counts on sale.

Last edited:
I rly like the XL Goodnites. I wore them when I was a kid and I wear them now for fun. The only problem is that they leak. Thats like literally the only problem with it, also the fit could be just a bit better but thats barely a problem. I haven't treid the new ones yet but apparently the fit is a bit bigger and theres new leak guards maybe its better now? I'll have to try them out but I think I'll only be able to get them in a few months. I heard that the absorbency hasnt rly changed tho so thats not great but yk I'll take what I can get. I hear the new ones also have a higher rise but I dont rly mind that cuz I like the thrill of someone seeing my diaper waistband lol. I'd give it a 4/5 because the leaking and absorbency is a bit of a hassle. I think an XXL would be great but KC need to go all in if they do it. Much more absorbency, better fit, everything. Also they would sell well because of the ABDL community. I dont think its gonna happen tho 😢

Reactions: ryanbailey
People are gonna get all up in a tizzy when they see this, but I saw a review of GoodNites XL, that lamented that larger sizes than XL aren't available, but mentioned that they'd heard KC was considering making an even larger size. So who knows. It's a single post from a random person on the internet, repeating what they heard, likely from someone else on the internet, so I don't put much stock in it... Would be nice, though.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL and alexiosrediapered
Quick review:

This is all based after 24 hours with the diapers, no number two has been made and more tests have not been done.

Absorbency: Decent! Of course they have leaked unfortunately but the wettings it can hold for me. I would say about one big wetting and about four-five regular wettings (and five is pushing it.)

Fit: Oh boy the fit really has changed. Long backing and I mean long backing…. I get so confused when I go laying down. I expect the backing to be touching the swollen padding and it’s like oh! there’s the backing!

Wide crotch, of course long in front too and almost quite practically chilling in a sense. Tried a front wet test and panicked thinking I had leaked out the front …. No. This is tripping me out….

The quicksorb helps with sensory issues. Leak guards feel a bit weird on my butt…. As much as I love how the new leak guards and how they press against me and seal the diaper really near my body… sometimes I can’t take it.

Designs: Fairly unpopular opinion but I love the designs. It’s pretty middle in a sense but…. as long as there’s a diaper.

Comments: Found that the most common site for leaks was the back for some reason?? I found that most of the wetting positions I did (I practically tried them all), when near or reaching capacity, the corners in the back near the middle leaked or the back leaked in some sort of way. Unfortunately have not worn the new ones with boxers on the outside or any sort of garment other than slightly loose fitting basketball shorts!! Worth it to lay around some old Goodnites laying around though …. might wear some tonight for a better sensory experience.

Reactions: TigerDL and goodnites
Back