Boys brought up as girls - because the family was poor

LonelyFOX said:
I don't have any other men's jeans anymore, my girlfriend offered me her jeans, block heel sandals and low heeled sandals 😐.
Sometimes I feel embarrassed with my toes exposed while wearing them.
Nothing to be embarrassed about here. I see men wearing open toe sandals all the time!
Dependonme

Angelapinks said:
Does she paint your toe nails also? Sounds like she likes you submissive and wearing girls things which is OK if you like it.
According to my girlfriend she says that I look so sexy wearing her dresses and low heeled sandals.

Reactions: star, OriginalWetone, rbm and 2 others
LonelyFOX said:
According to my girlfriend she says that I look so sexy wearing her dresses and low heeled sandals.
I would love to see a pic of you dressed that way. I bet you would be downright attractive!
Do you wear her panties as well?
Dependonme

• Wow
Reactions: LonelyFOX and Edgewater
Angelapinks said:
Does she paint your toe nails also? Sounds like she likes you submissive and wearing girls things which is OK if you like it.
I always wake up with my toenails painted and then I have to get the acetone for removing it!.

• Haha
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Angelapinks, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
Angelapinks said:
I don't blame her.

Reactions: Edgewater
LonelyFOX said:
I always wake up with my toenails painted and then I have to get the acetone for removing it!.
It seems like your girlfriend is always forcing you to wear femme clothes every single time I come across your post lol 😆

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Edgewater
LonelyFOX said:
Or just wear socks and keep the colour on for later. Perhaps the little ankle socks with the lace or ruffles ( no that would be just as outing as painted toenails I guess but I love those little socks.

Reactions: sissybaby34, OriginalWetone, Edgewater and 1 other person
i.ve ben wearing panties and pantyhose over 35 years, along with teddies and bras the last 8 years.I have longer jeans to wear when going to the mall in heels. NObody knows but me.YOu likke Depends also? I like the flex ones and buy the men version, due to the wider and longer crotch.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Edgewater and KittyninjaW
Boys were kept in dresses for several reasons. It was cheaper to put boys in sisters dresses because the dresses were all ready at hand. It is easier to change a boys diaper when he is in a dress. It was also cooler in the summer to wear dresses. And boys look sweeter in dresses.

• Wow
Reactions: JazzBaby, LonelyFOX and Angelapinks
BabyBilly said:
Boys were kept in dresses for several reasons. It was cheaper to put boys in sisters dresses because the dresses were all ready at hand. It is easier to change a boys diaper when he is in a dress. It was also cooler in the summer to wear dresses. And boys look sweeter in dresses.
They were also maybe less rambunctious wearing dresses and easier to handle by mother as fathers were always working or running businesses. Children were seen and not heard back in the early days, something my father always said to us if we got a bit noisy.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles, Edgewater and KittyninjaW
LonelyFOX said:
I would love to see a pic of you dressed that way. I bet you would be downright attractive!
Do you wear her panties as well?
Dependonme

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Edgewater
Abnalover said:
Do you like wearing the dresses and panties?
I am pretty sure I would!
Dependonme
It's kind of embarrassing 😳 and difficult to me wearing a dress when I have an erection and women's dresses have no pockets!. 😑

Reactions: Angelapinks and Abnalover
LonelyFOX said:
It's kind of embarrassing 😳 and difficult to me wearing a dress when I have an erection and women's dresses have no pockets!. 😑
My guess is that the advantages of wearing a dress most likely far outweigh the disadvantages.
Are you in panties too?
Will you send me a pic of you wearing a dress and panties, please?
Dependonme

LonelyFOX said:
Perhaps she will put you in Chastity to hide your male bits and give you a nice little purse to keep your things in. If I could get away with it I would in a minute.

Reactions: Deleted member 64479 and KittyninjaW
Angelapinks said:
Perhaps she will put you in Chastity to hide your male bits and give you a nice little purse to keep your things in. If I could get away with it I would in a minute.
I have to use the purse 👛 for covering up!.
Also, why the purse must match with the shoes?.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Abnalover
If you lived down on the farm and most of your older siblings were girls, you surely would be wearing girls clothes of some sort.
After all no one was suppose to see your underwear. So what, if they were your sisters panties, and jeans. Hand me downs were the thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: richieboy, Angelapinks, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
LonelyFOX said:
Haha totally, making a tent :D I've noticed that quite a few womens clothing has no pockets, so annoying lol.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
bedwetter bobby said:
If you lived down on the farm and most of your older siblings were girls, you surely would be wearing girls clothes of some sort.
After all no one was suppose to see your underwear. So what, if they were your sisters panties, and jeans. Hand me downs were the thing.
We were poor when we came to Canada but the only time I was put in my sister things was when I complained of cold legs walking to school in snowdrifts wearing my British school boy uniform. It was pretty much the only clothes I had at first for quite a few months. Mum didn't work and dad was always getting laid off at first. My mother put my sisters tights on me to protect my legs but I was teased quite a bit wearing white ones so she switched to the beige and pulled my knee socks up high to help. I also wore my sisters panties/ knickers sometimes but that was mostly by choice.

Reactions: JazzBaby, OnePiece, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
FLsolarSparky02 said:
if you're doing a lot of crappy stuff during his presidency he created the Federal Reserve which is a private bank it has more power and control over the US government
The Federal Reserve was created during Woodrow Wilson’s presidency, not FDR’s.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
tobid03 said:
The Federal Reserve was created during Woodrow Wilson’s presidency, not FDR’s.
I got to lay off the weed before I comment if fdr is a shit president and expanded the government and serve for three terms

Back