Bowle incontinence is so demoralizing

Bigt84015

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Man I had a messy diapers right before dinner. I wanted to get some work done after I ate then watch wrestling. Now I just just feel like working and my favorite pastime of wrestling seams dull I just want to sleep. Anyone always feel down after messing your self:( side note does anyone have Ceberal Palsey you'd think I'd be better at coping by now

• Sad
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, furry121, Jorelaxed and 2 others
I was very unhappy myself having crapped myself slightly trying to get to the toilet (diarrhea). This was the first F-IC since last fall. I was struggling with diarrhea all morning and early afternoon. What ticks me off more is that I think it was due to the tomato paste that I've been using for spaghetti the last two nights. So yet another food I need to avoid! So now I have some special washing to do. I was only wearing a guard because I got sick of wearing a diaper every day.

I don't have CP as far as I know, although I do have some tremors in both of my hands.

• Sad
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Having a BM, whether it's solid or not, for me it's simply another dirty diaper. I have at least one fairly large BM everyday. How do you deal with this?
Being a long time IC member, it's something I've accepted it way back. Thankfully most of the BM's occur in the morning or sometimes sleeping. Better than having one during the day. I keep my pubic hair trimmed and use Nullo daily. But sometimes it happens at the worst time. Yes, that can be demoralized. You simply clean and change a new diaper. It's all you can do. Diarrhea can be a disaster. Thankfully it doesn't happen too much (~ once a year at worst). It's come to the point that it's more than accepting. It's something that I try to live my life as best I can. I know it's not fatal. Move on.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Eclectic and Fleetwoodmac32192
Bigt84015 said:
Man I had a messy diapers right before dinner. I wanted to get some work done after I ate then watch wrestling. Now I just just feel like working and my favorite pastime of wrestling seams dull I just want to sleep. Anyone always feel down after messing your self:( side note does anyone have Ceberal Palsey you'd think I'd be better at coping by now
I don't have Cp I'm urinary incontinence because of spinal stenosis in severe disk disease, I've only occasionally had mess problems until now got a nasty uti because of Urinary retention and diabetes MD prescribed keflex antibiotics it gave me a nasty case of the running poos very common with this antibiotic have to double up on every thing including double plastic pants to put it mildly it was running down my leg yes it can be demoralizing.

• Sad
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Yes.
I mess myself a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB and ILuvDiapers
Bigt84015 said:
Hugs I have cp on my left side I think it's called spastic hyperplasia? Born 1 1/2 24 weeks early .

I've always had stomach issues
Sometimes I haven't made it which thank God was only at home thank God I was wearing 🤣 and it wasn't much of anything.

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB and ILuvDiapers
BABYTIGERCUB said:
I don't have Cp I'm urinary incontinence because of spinal stenosis in severe disk disease, I've only occasionally had mess problems until now got a nasty uti because of Urinary retention and diabetes MD prescribed keflex antibiotics it gave me a nasty case of the running poos very common with this antibiotic have to double up on every thing including double plastic pants to put it mildly it was running down my leg yes it can be demoralizing.
Antibiotics can cause diarrhoea, especially those used for UTI, i can testify to this also. 😔

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
Having an uncontrolled BM is a daily occurrence for me. It's not demoralizing as long they happen at my house. Most of my BM's occur when I'm either sleeping or in the morning. During the day? That could be a disaster. Thankfully they don't happen that much. And I rarely get loose stool. Most of mine are pretty solid. Not actually firm but solid enough to make clean-ups easier. I think most of them are because I really watch my diet. I love food but I don't eat what ever I want. And I think what is most important was that I use fiber supplement (psyllium husk) daily. It helps with regularity and I don't get uncomfortable hard stools. It may cause larger BM's but I can deal with that. Along with my diet I also use internal deodorants
(chlorophyll). The stool might not smell as a bouquet of roses but it keeps me from having smelly poop. Every once in a while I'll have a surprising BM during the day. And sometimes you just can't change. That's why I use chlorophyll. It gives me the time if I'm out in public. Because I wet heavily I usually wear plastic pants. So if I'm having a BM during the day and out in public, nobody notices. F-IC isn't easy. But certainly it can be managed.

Back