Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I want to purchase some pull-ups because I really like them and they are the only cheap alternative I have for now; however, they don't hold much at all. I have some boosters - both EU and US ABUniverse boosters - and would like to see if I can boost up the pull-ups to hold and swell up more. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to better boost a pull-up? Specifically, Goodnites? Thanks! :3

My suggestion is to avoid using a booster in a pull-up. The pull-ups I used to use did not have leak guards and most disposable boosters that I’ve used are wider than the padded area in the crotch area, thus leaks. Unless you have slender boosters, you could try a cloth towel folded much narrower than the crotch area of the pull-up but I’ve been burned too many times to try it unless I’m in a pinch.

Reactions: Edgewater and CptKirk
I love Goodnites, they are the diapers I use the most. I've found that baby diaper boosters fit pretty well in them, since that's the size of diaper they were designed for and they even advertise them for use in baby diapers and training pants and bedwetting pants.

The main brand is Sposie I believe, they have a number of sizes. The 4-6 and 3T-5T are the same dimensions, but the T one is slightly more absorbent and has an adhesive strip if that's your preference; I have used the 3T-5T and it works quite well in my Goodnites, I think it basically doubles the capacity.

They also have the Super Sposie, which is longer, wider, and has higher capacity; it's advertised for youth and young adult diapers. I've tried super sposies in Goodnites, their length covers the whole length of the inside of the diaper. But I've found when I put it in a dry Goodnites, it can cause leaks over the leg guards before the Goodnite is fully wet if you're not careful with how fast you wet it, so the flow through isn't perfect. Another way I have used them is wetting my Goodnite and then adding the booster so I can continue using it, I've found this way is better to fully use both the Goodnite and the booster, and I think it doesn't leak as quickly, but when it does it's still over the leg guards. I'm realizing now that maybe these super sposies weren't designed for Goodnites, but instead tape-on youth and young adult diapers, which would probably be wider and have higher leg guards.

ABDL boosters would probably be too wide and thick for Goodnites, although I haven't tried them.

Reactions: WillFord384 and DanElmontan
TigerDL said:
I love Goodnites, they are the diapers I use the most. I've found that baby diaper boosters fit pretty well in them, since that's the size of diaper they were designed for and they even advertise them for use in baby diapers and training pants and bedwetting pants.

The main brand is Sposie I believe, they have a number of sizes. The 4-6 and 3T-5T are the same dimensions, but the T one is slightly more absorbent and has an adhesive strip if that's your preference; I have used the 3T-5T and it works quite well in my Goodnites, I think it basically doubles the capacity.

They also have the Super Sposie, which is longer, wider, and has higher capacity; it's advertised for youth and young adult diapers. I've tried super sposies in Goodnites, their length covers the whole length of the inside of the diaper. But I've found when I put it in a dry Goodnites, it can cause leaks over the leg guards before the Goodnite is fully wet if you're not careful with how fast you wet it, so the flow through isn't perfect. Another way I have used them is wetting my Goodnite and then adding the booster so I can continue using it, I've found this way is better to fully use both the Goodnite and the booster, and I think it doesn't leak as quickly, but when it does it's still over the leg guards. I'm realizing now that maybe these super sposies weren't designed for Goodnites, but instead tape-on youth and young adult diapers, which would probably be wider and have higher leg guards.

ABDL boosters would probably be too wide and thick for Goodnites, although I haven't tried them.
I concur. The Super Sposie are too large for Goodnites. Using one of the smaller-sized Sposie pads will result in better performance.

Reactions: TigerDL
I'm currently wearing a Curity Youth Pants X-Large (60-125lbs) wiyh a stripped down Huggies overnites size 7 as a booster, the combo holds a lot. I've also used Prevail Daily underwear in youth/small 20"-34" and small/medium 34"-46" the youth/small work better on my 175lb 35" butt & Cuties Sleep Overs X-Large 85lbs-140lbs all with a variety of baby diaper boosters. Occasionally if things are not aligned right a flood pee will leak out but Goodwill pullups and baby diapers are keeping me in the game right now.

DanielThePurpleHusky said:
I want to purchase some pull-ups because I really like them and they are the only cheap alternative I have for now; however, they don't hold much at all. I have some boosters - both EU and US ABUniverse boosters - and would like to see if I can boost up the pull-ups to hold and swell up more. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to better boost a pull-up? Specifically, Goodnites? Thanks! :3
My recommendation is to use northshore pullups instead of goodnites....maybe not as cute but waaaaaaay more capacity. They arnt incredibly expensive if you purchace them straight from northshore. I noticed if you go though amazon they can upcharhe the northshore products up to $15 extra which is crazy.
Ive used the small size northshore boosters in the go supreme pull up and it worked okay. Lasted a little longer than usual but makes it thicker and less discrete

I use tranquility boosters. They’re cheap and effective for Goodnites.

Edit: Size is “Super 15L x 4.25W”

Last edited:
I tried boosters in pull ups a few years ago. I could never judge when they were going to leak. But leak they would.

Back